Chapter #1: The Meeting

I got out of bed and took a quick shower. I got a big meeting this morning with my modeling agency because, they hooked me up to be in a new music video with someone famous!! I'm Ashley González. I live in Los Angeles, CA. I am a model looking forward to be in Peoples Magazine with Adam Levine!! He has been my idol for a very long time! I got in my red Ferrari and went to work. I was wearing a pink tank top and skinny ripped jeans. I was in the conference room and my manager told the best news I could ever get."Ashley I have some bad news.." "And what is the bad news?" "You are gonna be working with the one and only Adam Levine!!!" "OMG!!! Thank you so much!!"
I thought this day would never come! "You will start working today!" "Omg! At what time?!" "In 5 minutes" "Oh my! I got to get ready!! Tell the make up person to do my make up!!" They did my make up and put on a red dress and said I was red to go. I went to floor 5 were they were shooting and their I saw him..Adam Levine. " Hey! You must be my new girl for the video!" Adam said happily. "Yess!" I said very nervously. We started shooting a video for the song called Animals. I had to KISS Adam! Omg it was AWESOME! Shooting was over and Adam drove me to my house and of course I gave him directions to it ! "You know, today was really fun.." Adam said looking at me through his car window. "It was" I said back. "Mind if I accompany you?"
"Sure" We got into the elevator to floor 10
"Well, I guess this is goodbye, I think forever.."
"It doesn't have to be forever.."
"What do you me-"
"Shh.." Adam said putting his finger on my lips. My heart was pounding. What did he mean by it doesn't have to be forever??
Then out of nowhere, the real Adam Levine kissed me.