1. confess

you and sana were friends since kindergarten, as much as you both grown up, she started to have some special feelings for you and of course you had them too, but you never thought that she will ever likes you back in that way. sana was always sweet, kind and lovely with you, but you thought that shes like that because you were friends. one week ago, sana decided to confess her feelings for you, you responded to that and confessed your feelings too!

on october 24, sana decided to ask you for a date. she was so nervous about that, because she is truly in love with you and she really wanted a memorable and sweet date with you.
you both decided to meet next day at the park to have an lovely picnic together.
sana prepared everything for that, she even cooked your favorite meals for you to eat with her on your date. she was waiting for you in front of your house holding the picnic bag in her left hand biting her nails from her right hand because she was so nervous to see you and hug you.
you finally showed up with a cute smile on your face while hugging her. she grabbed your hand carefully and walked in sync with you smiling and admiring your beautiful features.

when you finally arrived at your destination, you started to blush and you looked at the sky trying to hide the fact that you are so red and nervous. sana looked at you and said:
"awh are you shy?"
she hugged you from behind and kissed your cheek
"you have no reason to be shy my darling, look i cooked your favorite meals, see?"
she started to shake the bag to distract you from the fact that you were shy. you smiled and said:
"why are you so sweet and cute sana.."
you was so nervous that you whispered those words and automatically turned red. sana giggles and comes to you slowly to give you a lot of sweet kisses on your face to make you more comfortable.
"i love the way you are darling, i love the fact that you are so shy and red right now, when i see you like that i want to kiss every part of your soft skin!"
she said with a big smile on her face. you closed your eyes and smiled.
"thank you sana for making me feel comfortable right now, thats the reason why i love you so much."
you hugged her and you kissed her nose slowly.