poke

Ezra walk ed d to kanan. He was meditating so ezra say next to him. He started poking him. "Ezra can you get out."kanan mumbled.

"Do I have to?" He asked.

"Yes ezra you have to get out of my room."

"That sounds like your problem." He smirked.

"It'll be your problem if you don't- what are you doing?" He asked as ezra poked him.

"Planning world domination. What do you think?" He said Sarcasticlly.

"Well... anythings posible with you." Then ezra ran off into the cockpit.

"Hey guys!" He said as he ran in and poke sabine, then hera, then zeb...Then zeb again, and again, and again. Until zeb pushed him down.

"Bully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He said in a ear drum-breaking shriek.

"Kid, shut up alrady! Your going to break the wind shield!" Zeb yelled picking up ezra by his shirt. Ezra screamed and zeb dropped him. He screamed once again. Zeb dropped him again, this continued for about 3 more minutes.

"Okay! Okay! Zeb leave ezra alone, ezra stop screaming." Hera intruped. Ed zra ran into the common room where kanan was going over a plan.

"Zeb's bullying me!" He yelled.

"Uh-uh" kanan replued.

"He tryed to beat me. Padawan abuse!"
(A/N No offence to anyone with that)

"Uh-uh."

"Your not listening! Fine I will go plan revenge on both of you." ezra said jumping into the vents.

"Uh-huh- wait revenge?!"