chapter 1

so there was 4 girl cats, apery, paine, sally, asley and 2 boy dogs, calel, and brody.

they looked and talked like humans, yet the were covers in fur. had whiskers and tails so they we're technically aminals.

okay. well they aren't animals. i lied.

you'd think they were cool, but they lived in the woods so no one could see them, so they actually weren't that cool.

they ate turtle-squids for breakfast, peoples for lunch, and toes for dinner every single freaking day.

so one day, brody ate all the food there was for the rest of the winter.

apery got super pissed at brody, and started to punch him in his tummy, while they girls, sally, paine, and asley 'laughed out loud' (or LOLed so they called it).

calel on the other hand thought it was the exact opposite of funny, and started to cry out, "nooooo apppeeerrrryyyyy stoooppp bbeeaaatttiinnggg brrroodddyy, mutt loooveeeee!" with snot hanging from his nose holes.

soon apery got bored beating up brody, and they girls left together to lamedollars coffee house.

when calel and brody were left alone, calel whipped away the blood coming out of brodys ears.

after a moment of hesitation, calel kissed his hand, then slapped it against brodys wittle cheek, and whispered..."iloveyou."

AN
so here you go my lovelies, tbc (to be continued )