chapter 2

"what did you say?" brody asked, trying to cover the pee stain on his ratchet  green windbreakers .

calel nodded once, then with a running start, cartwheeled away.

*

*

*

at lamedollars, the girls sat in there booth, slurping their snail frappes.

"i can't believe brody ate all of our food!" exclaimed paine.

"yeah! what the tail feathers?" said asley.

"same," agreed sally.

apery twisted her face, as she did when she thought really hard,then it came to her....."we can just jump on brodys blob of sotomaché until the food comes back out!"

paine , asley, and sally clapped at their friends idea like it wad the greatest thing they had ever heard.

"let's do it now!" paine said.

asley pulled out her new walkie talkie, and tried to see where the target was. "brody, come in brody. where are you brody?"

"im in the bathtub," he sniffled.

"are you dressed?" paine butted in.

" yeah, im in my my little pony onesie, because i have to sleep in my tub, i wet the bed again."

*

*

*

sally was the first to walk in, but the others were right on her tail, laughing at brodys totes ridic onesie.

with help from paine, apery drug brody out of the tub, pinned him down. then the all took turns jumping on his sotomachě. 

no food came back...

well it did. but it wasn't edible.

all of a sudden calel runs in, wearing underwear and a beenie .

"stop jumping on my love!"