Part 1

Bonecage's POV

Me and the rest of the Nerdcore group were getting ready for Halloween. Igor and Skull were getting the costumes, Dan and Russell have the candy, and me and FabvL are in charge of the decorations. While we were decorating, I saw a person who has a black shirt and blue shorts, he also wore a..., gray hat? That's weird, considering that the person is Igor and he always wears a blue hat. I approached him. "Hi" I said. "Hello there, Bonecage" "Hehe, you usually just call me Bone, but-" "Oh, I'm sorry. Bone, hello" "Hi, um..... when did you and Skull get back? Weren't you guys getting costumes?" "Who's Skull?" "What?" "I-I mean, yes, we have. I just told him that he could do the rest by himself" "Ah" FabvL walked up to us. "Igor?" He asked. "Hello....., FabvL" "When did you guys get back?" FabvL asked. "We didn't. I told Skull that he could do the rest by himself" "That's not like you, you usually stay and help" "Oh...., right. Uh.... I saw a spider in the store?" "How will you be able to find a spider in a store? Igor, you feeling ok?" "Yes, why wouldn't I be?" Me and FabvL looked at each other, then back at 'Igor' "Because you don't tell others to do things by themselves, you try and help" I said. "And while Igor hating spiders is true, he doesn't say it like it's a question" FabvL said. "Oh" 'Igor' said. "And plus, he doesn't wear a grey hat" I said. "Oh..., I'll go see... the.... rest of the... group. Bye" 'Igor' said and he walked to his room. That man is acting strange again. What is with him acting strange?

Skull's POV

I was getting costumes for me and the Nerdcore group, I had a Killer Hook costume that I made from parts. And Igor has a Poppy Playtime costume ready to go, now we just need to pick out costumes for everyone else..., "Just a suggestion here: Bonecage as a Bone" Igor said. "Really" I said. "Yep" Igor said. Oh my goodness, that was bad, but he's actully funny, not gonna lie.