Part 2

FabvL's POV

"Oh god, where'd he go?" I asked. "He said he was going to see our friends" Bonecage replied. "Oh no, well, we have to warn them" "Well, they-...... too late" Me and Bonecage walked in the office. "Hi guys" Pat said. "Hello" I said. "Hi Bone" 'Igor' said. "Hi. Um......can we talk for a moment?" Bonecage asked. ".... sure, I guess" 'Igor' responded. Bonecage went out of the office and 'Igor' followed him.

Bonecage's POV

We went in Igor's bedroom and sat down on the bed. "Uh.... what do you want to talk about and why did you choose my room?" 'Igor' asked. "I want to talk to you about why you're acting strange" I said. "What are you talking about?" "You're acting really strange. You don't care about anything. Well, except..... everyone else except Skull, but... besides the point. You are not even wearing your normal blue hat" "Oh, um.... I wanted to try a different color" "The thing is that you don't like grey" "Yea, but I wanted to try it" I sighed. Ok, I still think he's not who he think he is, so.... "Um... Igor?" "Yes?" "Do you think you can tell me..... what's our channel name?" "Channel name?" "Yea. On YouTube" "Oh. Uh....... Oh. Mute Arcade" "Oh, ok then. What's the color of my avatar?" "Uh... green. Why so many questions?" "Oh, no reason. Think you can tell me what our first song was together" "Oh... Let's Have Some Fun" Dang it. He knows everything. I bet he doesn't know this. "What are the names of you two cats?" "Oh... uh.... Wait, I have two?" Yes, I finally got him. "Oh wait, President Fluffy and...... Chairman Meow" 'Igor' said. Damn it. Let's see if he knows this. "When is your birthday?" "Uh.... uh....... April, duh" "What day in April?" "Uh........ uh..... the... 9th?" Damn it. Well, he did question it, but... damn it. "Ok then" Oh shit. I'm gonna regret this, but.. those lessons with Igor I think are gonna come in handy now. "Вы хоть как-то говорите или знаете русский язык?" "What now?..... oh wait... um....... Да, я знаю русский язык и могу говорить на нем." OH COME ON!! Alright then. "What was the first song you sang that I found out you can scream in?" "Um... that you found out? Well, I scream-sang in Unbreakable All Might, but I told you I could scream-sing in Under My Control, so technically you found out when we did Under My Control" Ok, I didn't think he would get that.