Does his love still show

Returning to the last chapter
August POV
Well tiara baby I'm dying but I want u to make me the happiest man alive cause I really do love you and I'm happy we are having twins they are gonna be just as beautiful as they moma

Tiara- Are u serious u are really dying August u can't leave me I love you is there anything I can do to help but wait a minute what in the hell are u dying from

August- well when you called me to come home the other day I was at the trap house smoking and drinking and this broad named lashandra came and she gave me this drug and I could not feel anything I could not move at all so she fucked me and left but trust me I know I did not climax in her cause I got all feeling back in my body so I could get her off me before I climaxed trust me tiara I'm very sorry but can we just have a nice great wholesome night please I'm begging you.

Tiara-tomorrow morning take me to cj's house cause I got so Bussines I need to take care of and August I love and I forgive you so let's have a great night

We danced we had a few laughs and we bonded with each other and that's what I loved.

So I take everyone to the house so we can change and go to the club the theme for us was superheroes we was fly asf me and tiara had to be batman cause at night we super if u know what I mean😏.

So everyone get in their cars me and tiara got in our yellow Lamborghini with the huge batman sign on it.

Trey POV
Me and all Alondra got in our red Lamborghini with the huge captain America sign on it

Chris POV
(Ghetto girl voice) Yasss bitch me and jhalen looking cute asf with our iron man outfits then we got in our black Lamborghini wit a big ass iron man sign on it.

Tyga POV
Raww wats up me and janiya got our avengers outfit with our all superhero Lamborghini.

Jacquees POV
Hey wat up que here with my future baby moma Aaliyah and we got in our all white Lamborghini and it had a big ass superman sign on it.

Tiara POV
So everyone got in their cars and drove off me and aug behind them In our car while we in his car we are listening to his song ghetto and on my favorite part her grabs my hand and starts to sing I love the way you keep them heels on hair ain't your but its paid for and its real long show them tattoos when you switch it up with yo j's on and you got an ass so fat that I can't help but feel on (grabs here butt makes her jump) and you keep it real when it come to having sex girl you don't never flex long as I fuck you good you ain't bout what's next (starts getting frisky then tiara reminds him she is pregnant)that's why I keep you here you ain't like them other hoes girl you the fucking best just in case you didn't know.

Maybe like 50 minutes we arrive at the club

So we get in and go to the VIP section and put our stuff down and went to go dance when my song came on booty me down by kstylis when it started me and my twerk buddy came and its destiny she came late cause she had to work but she still came with her date kid ink so it's came on and I was twerking on aug he started to grunt so stopped cause his stroke game serious ain't nothing to play with so I stopped and just went to sit down.

August POV
When tiara started to twerk on me I had to seriously have some of my partners help me stand up like fr fr then I noticed she stopped when I grunted cause I could not take it any more before I fuck her.

So after the club

Every one went to my house and we played a game called loud or nah whoever makes the loudest noise while having sex is the winner so if u are the lowest you are disqualified. So me and tiara had to be the refs and go by every door to see who was the loudest
Alondra and trey: medium
Janiya and Tyga :medium
Jhalen and Chris :loud as hell
Destiny and kid: quite #disqualified

Aaliyah and Jacquees:loud as hell so it was between jhalen and Aaliyah so as it kept going on jhalen end up being the winner but next time they have sex in my damn house better have some damn air freshener cause it's stank as hell and tiara said she was feeling sick so I took her to the stair she asked me to carry her so I just went along with it and carried her up stairs into our bedroom when I laid her down I was on top of her and she must have sat on the remote to the music cause puddles by pretty Ricky came on and we looked in each others with lust felt looks we had a heated make out session then we end up having the best sex ever then when we finished we took a shower together then we got dressed then went back downstairs and out friends had a trophy that said loudest of them all with me and tiara name on it me and tiara already know who did it so we looked straight at Janiya cause she was the only one smiling hard as hell. So me and tiara just let it go then we had a discussion with our friends about the babies until the door bell rung and me and tiara got up to answer it and it was........

A/N
Tell me if I should delete it cause I'm not sure people feeling it to much.