James and Lily Potter

James Potter was searching

He was searching for his wand.Voldemort was outside his house.He could not stop feeling sorry for peter.They must have kidnapped him to make him say the adress of his house.

Then the door blasted open.He ran to the door.But he did not expect.

"PETER?"He asked in disbelief.His brother,Peter,was standing by the dark lord......smirking and wand drawn.

"Hello old friend"He replied grinning.

"Y-You are a de-death ea-eat-eater ?"he asked his whole world shattering.He had suspected Remus.Although it broke his heart he was the only possible answer.Sirius would never do so and he thought Peter was....................

"Bit obvious wasn't it.A Rat.What were the traits?.Ya..........disloyalty,backstabbing.And do you remember our blood oath.Every marauder was saying their loyalties..........except me.My mother was sick.Am I right"Grinned Peter.

"But" was all James could say.Upstairs he could hear the wails of Harry and Lily trying to comfort him.

"It was fun.Talking with you and Sirius how Remus must be the spy.And then talking with Remus and making him believe Sirius is the spy."Said Peter.Beside him the dark lord laughed.It was a maniac-merciless laugh.

But now anger was welling up in James.Every marauder knew that James rarely got angry.But when he did he destroyed everything.He was pleased to see Peter cowering behind the Dark Lord after seeing James Angry.

"YOU ARE NO LONGER A MARAUDER"Screamed James but did not allow the few tear drops in his eyes fall down.

"Did not want to be one anyway"said Peter.He raised his wand and pointed it at the shelf.The marauder shelf.It had 4 stuffed bears.A wolf,A dog,A satg and a rat."Bombarda"He yelled and blasted the rat."From now I am not a marauder.I am a death eater."He grinned

"Any last words before you die Mr.Potter"Asked Voldemort

"Ya"Said James.

"Avada Kedavra"Said Peter pointing his wand at James

"Long Live the marauders"Smiled James and could not do anything before the green light touched him.

============================================================

Lily Potter was comforting

She was comforting her 1 year old child.Downstairs she could hear her husband fight Peter.The boy she thought could never betray them. 

She heard James drop.She felt tear drops escape her eyes.But she knew Voldemort would come upstairs.She put Harry in his cot and bend down so she could come face to face with him.

"Harry....Mumma loves you.....dada loves you......uncle Paddy loves you.......uncle monny loves you......Stay strong Harry."She said tears escaping her eyes.

The door balsted open as Voldemort came in."Stand aside girl"He said in a cold voice

"Please not Harry have mercy have mercy."she pleaded

"This is your last chance"He sneered

"Please"she begged Voldemort

"AVADA KEDAVRA"He shouted

"We are always with you harry"whispered Lily before the green light touched her and she dropped dead like her husband.

============================================================

"Ummmmmm"Lily and James had heard this voice before.

"Please wake up.The tea is getting cold"He said.They both woke up with a start.They looked around.They seemed to be in a room like the gryyfindor common room.On the couch was a man sitting and having tea.

"Who are you"Asked James

"Regulas Black"Said Regulas taking a sip of his tea.

"What are you doi-"Lily was about to ask but again an voice bellowed.

"WELCOME TO THE AFTERLIFE LILY AND JAMES POTTER.THE NEXT GREAT ADVENTURE.CURRENTLY YOU ARE IN A HOUSE.YOU WILL BE JOINED BY MANY PEOPLE WHO YOU KNOW AS THEY DIE." Bellowed the voice

"Afterlife??? "said James bewildred

"Upstairs you will find a room with your name plate"Said Regulas"Then you can come and drink some tea"

Lily and James went upstairs and found an room unlocked with the name plate

Lily and James Potter

They went inside to see a double bed along with a wadrobe and dresser.Thye quickly changed their clothes and went downstairs to have tea with Regulas

Unknown to them in the living world Sirius and Peter were having a fight.Harry was being escorted by Hagrid and Remus was hella depressed.