Giggles (adrienette) Shit post.

pov; Adrien has I project with marinette and he is late. Marinette has the case of the giggles because Chat noir said a HILARIOUS joke, earlier that day. She has forgotten Adrien was comeing.

"Marinette! someones here to see you!", Sibene yelled out to the bluenette. She was too busy snickering to notice the blonde climb up.

Adrien tries to catch his breath, "sorry....fenceing......late...plag-people..", the bluenette slowley turned herself around, letting her bluebell eyes meet his green. "pft! i'm sorry! *snort* I think I'm dieing!", Marinette never thought she'd react like this to one of chat noirs lame jokes, but she guessed anything is possible if she can turn into a ladybug themed superhero to save paris from a BUTTERFLY villan. Adrien tilted his head at Marinettes histeria. Maybe she got hit by the villan earlier today... . Adrien's now recovered and is waiting for the bluenette to.

"what's so funny?", Adrien fianlly got the courage to ask, Marinette snorted,

"Chat... *giggle* he said something.. BAHAHAHA", Adriens eyes widened. Was he the only sane one in paris?

"and what did he say?", he kept his cool, she was definately hit by the villan.

"a-are you a parking ticket?", Marinette snickered her face now flustered from all of the laughing (and the fact that Adrien is in her bedroom) Adrien stayed silent, 

"Because you've got FINE written all over you!", Marinette burst into a wave of contagious laughter, Wait-didn't Adrien say that to Ladybug? Marinette, Adrien shook his head, Marinette, she's ladybug.

"m-milady?", Marinette imediately froze, how? what? 

"MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!", the bluenette lost all sence of logic and threw a shoe at Adriens face...

"why...do...you always...do this?" Adrien groaned breathlessly, Marinette shrugged and helped the blonde up.

----------------------------------------------------

(a/n) ok, so this oneshot sucked, but I was bored and I'm sure you are too.

STAY COOL!

bYYYyyeEEEee