Niall frat house imagine

*(Y/N)= your name

Another Friday night being spent on the couch in Niall's frat house. Empty beer cans and liquor bottles scattered the tables and chairs, leaving the couch as the only viable sitting space.

You put your head in Niall's lap as his eyes were focused on the football game. Looking up at his face, scrunched in concentration as silent prayers for a goal left his lips.

His long eyelashes bat and his fists bunch in frustration as his favorite player misses a goal.

"FUCK! SERIOUSLY?" He screams at the TV, the anger in his voice turning you on slightly.

You roll your eyes before closing them, hoping to get some rest while the game plays out.

He chuckles darkly, "Oh no you don't, princess. I have something to keep you awake."

And with that, he stood up, forcing you to remove your head from his lap.

"Niall, I'm tired." you yawn, laying back onto the couch.

"You're not going to sleep." he growls, smashing his lips against yours sloppily.

His movement is half-hearted and amateur, but still drugging. He lifts your shirt off of you quickly, breaking the kiss momentarily before meeting your lips again.

"Bra. Off." he growls, taking off his sweatpants; exposing his very erect cock.

You smirk, wondering what you'd done to turn him on so quickly. Raising an eyebrow, you unclasp your bra, throwing it aside as you look into his burning sapphire eyes.

His pupils dilate in lust, cupping your breast with a rough hand as he works the nipple with his tongue.

"Oh fuck, Niall." you moan, throwing your head back in pleasure as he chuckles darkly against your breast.

His tongue works circles around your erect nipple as he shimmies your pants down to your ankles.

"Are you hungry, princess?" he asks, rolling down his boxers; his erection slapping against his stomach.

You bite your lip, nodding gently as you move your soft lips toward his throbbing cock.

"Open wide..." he whispers as he inches his length between your awaiting lips.

He bucks his hips as you sit there and take what he's delivering to you. You gag softly as he rams his erection into your mouth with no warning, moaning in pleasure.

"Yeah... take it... that's right..." he groans, bucking harder.

You feel him begin to throb as he to approaches his climax, pulling himself out of your mouth and swiping the cans and bottles from the table.

Taking the hint, you jump from the couch and remove your panties, laying down on the table.

He enters you fully as you moan loudly in pleasure. His hips begin to rock as he kisses your neck violently. Your hands slide under his sweater, gripping the skin of his back with your fingernails as your whole body is rocked by his rough hip movement.

"N-nialll. Fasterrr..." you moan into the crook of his neck as he begins to pound into you faster.

"Fuck. You're so tight. You like that, babe?" his voice is low as his lips graze your ear.

You can only manage a loud moan as he thrusts faster, beginning to climb to his high. You could feel yours building as well as his fingers found your clit and rubbed feverishly.

"Oh God, Niall. Right there. Y-yesss." your fingernails drag down his back, your eyes rolling back in pleasure and bliss.

"Say it louder." he growled loudly, moaning softly to punctuate his pleasure.

"NIALL!" you scream, "I'M ALMOST THERE!"

"Hold it in, (Y/N). Not yet." his thrusts get harder and the movement on your clit is sloppy as his hands begin to tremble.

"AGH! NOW! I'M ALMOST THERE!" He screams, your back arches as you ride out your climax, curling your fingers and toes.

His hot liquid spills into you as he screams in equal pleasure, his ecstasy hitting hard.

He collapses onto you, panting as the sound of the football announcer pierces through the thick air.

"GOOOOAAALLLL!" the announcer screams, as Niall places a kiss to your forehead, peeling himself off of you.

"He's got that right" he whispered, winking lazily as he picks you up off of the table bridal style, carrying you into his bed; your body still weak with pleasure.

He turned off the lights, pulling you into his chest.

"I love you, (Y/N)" he whispers in your ear as you drift off into a blissful slumber.