Chapter 1

I laughed, holding my stomach. "Are you serious, Rachel?"

"Yeah, I'm not kidding." She replied, trying to hold in her own laughter.

"I can't believe that!!" I exclaimed, doubling over again. "That's so out there!"

Jensen walked onto the set with his PA, George, next to him. He stopped when he saw me and a couple other employee's laughing. "Who is that?" He inquired, annoyed.

George looked up from his tablet to see who he was asking about. He sighed. "I'm guessing you still didn't read the memo sent out last night."

Jensen snorted, narrowing his eyes at how I fell into Rachel, giggling uncontrollably. "I never read those damn things. I have you for that."

"Well, that is Tisha Brady, she won that contest a few months ago." George explained, going back to his tablet.

"What contest?" Jensen wondered, drawing a complete blank.

"You know the one where we asked people to film a short video and the winner would get to direct an episode of SPN."

"Excuse me?!" Jensen hissed, turning to him. "She's a child!!"

George lifted his head, surprised by his hostility. "Yeah, I think she had just turned 18 when we announced it." He informed him in a low voice. "But she did beat out millions of people." He glanced over at me and inhaled at how goofy I was being. "She was at some Arts School."

Jensen groaned aloud as he rolled his eyes. "This is going to suck!" He snapped under his breathe, pulling out his phone. He walked away, calling someone.

"So, Ms. Brady," Sarah, a wardrobe stylist, said then. "How happy are you to be finally out of High School?"

"Happy, I suppose," I answered, shaking my head. "I got a full ride to Juilliard. So, I feel like the real struggle is about to start."

"Are you kidding?" A couple people exclaimed, excited.

"That's amazing!" Rachel and Sarah added, smiling. "Congrats!!"

"Thank you! I'm excited about it!!" I replied, smiling at them.

"Well, we've seen the film you submitted and it blew everyone away." A stage hand told me.

I nodded.

"Did you write it as well?"

"Um, I did, but I had my best friend edit it. So, you will have to credit her on it." I said, smiling hugely.

"That's so cool!" Several people replied. "We're looking forward to working with you."

"The same." I giggled, "I've been watching this show since I could remember. This is totally crazy to me." I told them and bit down onto my lip. "Never once did I think for a second that I would get the chance to actually direct an episode on here."

"Well, you're very talented!" Rachel assured me. "Don't worry about it too much. We're all here to help, if you need it."

"Thank you again!" I said with soft eyes. "I might need it."

"Ms. Brady, we're ready to start, if you are." A man called out from across the room.

I looked over at him and saw one of my actresses coming onto set. "Okay, time to work!" I said and then nodded to everyone around me. I walked over to the young woman in a white robe. "Hello, I'm Tisha Brady, your director."

She smiled at me and pulled her hand off the collar of the robe to hold it out to me. I shook it as she told me, "Hi, I'm Kelly."

"It's nice to finally meet you, Kelly." I replied, grabbing my tablet and unlocking it. "So, you know your scene with Mr. Ackles is mostly adlib. Do you have any questions or worries?" I looked up to see her reaction.