Orphan

Chapter One:the adoption

Aprils pov.

_________

I sat in my small room in the corner on the old ripped up blanket. I decided to get dressed so I got dressed into a white and blue striped long sleeve and black denim capris with my white high tops.

Niall's P.O.V

_____________

I decided I should become more responsible and adopt a child, well actually it wasn't me it was my older brother who suggested to adopt so I decided to adopt a girl.

As I entered the adoption center I was

greeted by a elderly woman with a white blouse, black skirt,see through tights, and black flats.

"Hello what might you be looking for sir?"

"I'm looking for a little girl between the ages 2-8 years old." I replied she simply nodded and headed up a staircase.

April's P.O.V

___________

"Girls we have a vister!" I heard mrs. Jensons sweet voice as she called up to us.

I quickly got out of the small room and rushed downstairs and lined up with the others.

"I hope you get adopted." Jessie whispered to me,she was like a sister to me while I have been here.

"I want her." I looked up and saw a blonde headed man pointing at me.

"What's your name?" he asked me.

"April." I said shyly.

"How old are you?" he asked.

"Three." I said holding up four fingers but taking away one after realizing.

He chuckled before mrs. Jenson came back in the room, he said something and she sent everyone but me back upstairs.

Niall's P.O.V

_______________

I told her who I wanted to adopt and she quickly nodded and we headed to a different room to sign papers.

"So you want to adopt April?" she asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"She is wonderful little lady, her mom Wendy and dad Logan put her up for adoption when she was one and her friend Jessie treated her well and helped out." she explained as I signed the papers once I was finished she said I could go with the little girl to help her pack.

"Hey let's go get your stuff kay?" I asked the little girl on the floor playing with a piece of dust from the floor.

"O- Tay" she said in a cute little voice.

We walked up the stairs hand-in-hand to the little girls room.

Surprisingly the room was very tiny, so I was happy I was able to get her out of this place .

Once she was done saying her goodbyes I picked the fragile 3 year old up and handed her,her stuffed bunny and went to the car.

April's P.O.V

_______________________________

The man picked me up and brought me to a car, he sat me in a car-seat and buckled it up before closing the car door and going to his seat,he got in and started driving.

"What's your name?" I asked wanting to know.

"Niall or Nialler." he answered sweetly.

"How about.... daddy?" I asked slowly.

"No problem princess." he said keeping his eyes on the road.

When we stopped he got out and helped me out carrying me into a house and it was huge.

"This is huge with a capital O." I whispered.

"Actually its huge with a capital H." a not daddy voice said.

"Hi I'm your uncle Greg whats your name?" the man asked as I hid behind daddy's legs.

"April.." I whispered.

"C'mon let's go see your room!" daddy said.

He picked me up and brought me upstairs with Greg following.

Chapter Two:no way!!!

"Open your eyes!" daddy said.

I looked around there was a big bed,two other doors,a desk with a computer.

"Shank you!" I screamed running to the bed trying to get up.

Niall's P.O.V

___________________________

I chuckled as she screamed 'thank you' I went and helped her up on the bed and sat with her, after I got her on she started jumping up and down and I was surprised when she did a summer solt.

"C'mon I'll show you the rest of the place!" I took her into the backyard and her jaw fell to the ground there was a tree house,play house,in ground pool,swing set,and toy jeep.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"No!, I love it!" she screamed.

April's P.O.V.

I looked at daddy, I felt safe around him. My blue eyes traveled to see something moving, I had no idea what but something.