Chapter one

As I got up out of bed I went to my mirror and saw what a hideous Bedhead I had so I grabbed my brush and slowly pulled it through my tangled locks. I went to my dresser and found my polka dotted blue sweater. As I pulled of my pajama shirt I looked at my arm and saw my old scars.
I shook my head and put on my sweater then put on the first thing I could find in my pants drawer which was a pink skirt with a frilly bottom.
After I was done getting dressed I went downstairs to make my breakfast, I got my pancake mix out of the fridge and put a pan on the stove. I poured the mix on the pan and watched the mix sizzle. I flipped the pancakes and put them on a plate to cool.
I took the butter and out it on the pancake as it started to melt, then I added my maple syrup. After I was finished eating I out my plate in the sink and bushed my teeth, my canines got in the way of some of my other teeth so I usually have to use a small toothbrush.
Once I was finished I packed all my books into my bag and then I took my binder and out all my homework in it. I took my backpack on my back and carried my binder to Amy's house so her brother could drive us to school. I knocked on the door and her mom answered saying that Amy and her brother were sick. "Oh... Ok then, I can just walk." "If you want I can drive you, if it helps." "No I'm fine, Really!" "Ok then be safe." I frowned as she closed the door. I shifted my feet and sprinted as fast as I could towards the school.
Once I got there I was almost completely out of breath. I heard the bell ring and had an instant jolt of energy, as I sprinted across the halls I bumped into my crush, Aiden Sciedner and fell over. "Ow!" I said as I rubbed my ear, he looked over to me worried that I had gotten hurt "are you okay?!" "Y-yea, my ear just kinda hurts."
He helped me up and I looked into his caramel brown eyes. We sat there staring for a while, blushing.
"We should get going." "Y-yea probably." I said. I walked away and waved a bit awkwardly, hoping he didn't notice. Him and Amy are the only people that respect me. I forgot to mention that he's a tall, handsome, arctic fox hybrid. As I walked into class I saw Mari (a black cat hybrid) walking towards me with a nasty smirk on her face.
"Hey dork face, late again? Seems like Amy is avoiding you, huh? Maybe you should just be homeschooled, so that I won't have to see your face ever again" she said playing with the bell on her tail.

"M-maybe I should be, Mari!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys it is Anna here, this is my first book ever, I seriously hope you enjoyed it, I will update tomorrow or the day after depending on the time I have. Thanks for reading! Bye!