eight

Nash invited everyone to this party. It was literally just like our old house party. I still can't believe it burnt down and we're all living in a hotel. It's so surreal. I'm actually not excited for this party one bit. I'm in no mood for partying. To be completely honest I'm in one of those moods where you just want to lay in bed and think, sleep and be alone. I honestly really need to figure out my feelings. Do I even want a relationship? I would love to give Jacob a chance but i don't want to get hurt or even, hurt him. Maybe this party will be a good thing after all...
***
It's probably time I actually become social with everyone. I've been sitting at the "bar" area for a good half hour now. Basically the bar is a counter set up with a bunch of booze and snacks. I've been munching on Doritos this whole time and I plan on doing this the rest of the night.

"Hey kayla" Jacob strolled towards me
"What's up?" I smiled
"Why are you just sitting here?"
"Not in the mood for anything else"
"Come on, let's dance"

Before I could argue I was pulled off my feet and was basically dragged out of the room and into the hallway.

"Uh why are we in the hallway?" I frowned
"I want to actually dance with you,not grind"

Before I knew it I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled my waist in closer. I leaned my head against his chest and just moved along with him. We were basically just swaying back and forth to our own beat considering we didn't have music. I actually enjoyed being with Jacob, even if we're just friends, he's comforting. I closed my eyes just as the door opened.

"Hey guys were playing truth or dare, let's go" Nash said grabbing our arms and pulling us in. Oh no no no. This game never goes over well. Just great. We all sat in a circle. I sat next to Jacob and gilinskys girlfriend, Carmen. Most people left and it was basically just our friends and their girls.

"Let the game begin" Johnson said smirking. Basically everyone except me and Jacob were wasted right now.

"Truth or dare Kayla" jack J said. Of course. It's always me.
"Dare."
"I dare you to take four shots" God dammit. Well guess that leaves Jacob.
"Great" I said talking the shots. The liquor stung as it went down. I forgot how it tasted. After the fourth shot, Jacob had to help me sit back down. But I don't really feel like sitting down, I want to party.

"Truth or dare hmmmmmm Matt" I smiled
"Kayla, seriously? Truth." He rolled his eyes while stupid Natalie grabbed his hand.
"Is it true Natalie is just a rebound?"
"What? No of course not." He slurred while Natalie let go of his hand. I just smiled and crossed my arms.
***
A few more people go until it gets back to me.
"Truth or dare kayla" Carter asked
"Dare"i say confidently
"I dare you to kiss Jacob" Jacobs face flushed.
"Well, okay" I giggled and grabbed Jacobs face. I smiled before pressing my lips against his. I pulled away just in time to see Matt getting up and leaving along with Taylor. Taylor was here? Hm didn't even notice.

"This game is boring. Come one Jacob. Let's go back to your room." I said grabbing onto his arm before almost stumbling over. "Goodbye ladies" I waved to everyone. We walked back to Jacobs room after me tripping an almost falling a couple times we made it.
"What a night" I giggled throwing my shoes across the room while Jacob slipped his shirt and jeans off. I almost forgot he just sleeps in his boxers. I wonder what it's like to sleep in just underwear? Is it fun? I'm going to try it. I giggled to myself while throwing my clothes off leaving on only my bra and matching thong. I looked up to Jacob and he had wide eyes.
"What are you doing?" He asked
"You sleep in your underwear why can't i?" I smiled walking over to the bed
"Okay I guess you're right"
I giggled and climbed into bed next to him. I moved closer to him and he started playing with my hair. That's it. Impulsive decision coming right up. I got on top of Jacob, straddling him. I was right above his you know what and i found that out because I felt something growing under me. I giggled some more and leaned down and kissed him. He placed his hands on my back and asked for entrance, I accepted. I started moving my hands down when he stopped.
"What?" I asked
"Kayla no. You're drunk this isn't right."
"But I want too." I pouted
"No you just got out a relationship. You need time and I'm not taking advantage of you. I care about you to much" he said and pushed me off of him but pulled me next to him. He kissed my cheek and next thing I know we were sleeping.