The story of Beef and Fettuccine

Camilas POV:

The first time Beef met Fettuccine and his deep like the ocean eyes (not my words btw) she didn't know 4 years later they would be going on a double date with our friend Sari and her date...

2nd Of February 2018

In year 7, Beef got her timetable for school. She was so confused, new timetable in a brand new school, with no where to go. This is the year Beef got the app that would change her life... well her love life at least...

1st January 2021

Going into 2021, Beef thought this year wouldn't be as hectic as she thought. Beef is addicted to snapchat, she uses it everyday. Beef and I have 144 streaks. Beef and Fejioa have 108 but... her and Fettuccine, the man that would change her live aren't even friends on this strange app yet.

20th March 2021-Camilas Birthday

Beef, Niall Horans sister, Sari and I were all at my house because this special day is actually my birthday, thank you thank you, anyways Beef was sitting on a black recliner when me and my wise ass mind told Beef to reply to fejioas streaks, with a sexy face pic. Little did I know because of me Beef has developed a little bit of a crush for Fejioa! ALL BECAUSE OF ME and have been 'snapping' for almost 4 months now!!  (Youre welcome BEEF)

22nd March 2021-Fly out day

"FLIGHT QF1169 BOARDING NOW AT GATE 3" were the final words I heard....

before getting on a plane off to the tropical state of Queensland.
(haha suckers you thought I died)
Brisbane, what a wonderful city! IT WAS RAINING THE WHOLE WEEK!!
The flight was alright I guess, nothing out of an ordinary flight. Apart when I messaged Fejioa "You should 'snap' Beef!"
Fejioa replied with "who's beef"
After this, well I wouldn't call it a conversation, I was so tired I just went to sleep on the plane listening to me and my husband's duet never to speak of this ordeal EVER again! " I love it when you call me señorita" "zzzzzzzz"
Anyways my holidays was great thanks for asking apart from when I had to quarantine!

23rd June 2021-The Day That Changed and is Changing Beef's Life Forever
When beef added fettuccine on this mysterious app (that can't be named (not tinder btw)) she didn't know she would be going on a double date with him 6 months later!!

4 months later:
OMG WankStain is annoying the shit outta me!!! "Does beef like fettuccine" "when will beef ask out fettuccine" OH MY DAYS, BRO JUST SHUT UP!! 

Present Day: 10:32AM 28 October 2021: a week out from the double date!!

Things are getting intense between Beef and Fettuccine!!

We are in Week 3, Term 4 of year 10, Beef and I have 448 streaks

I am writing this in Hass, Beef and I hear her name being called from across the classroom. Who said her name? Why did they say it? What are they talking about? SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!

I'll keep you updated on how the double date went!!!

14th of Feb 2022
The date was ages ago and it didn't even happen so... yeah...!!
today was interesting tho lol.