Chapter 6

During the day, Melly was forced to spend time with William. She had a lunch date with him. He mostly talked about himself, while Melly ignored him. She had Luchino on her mind and she's excited to spend time with him. Before sunset, Luchino is in front of his home with Naib, Michiko, and Naib's friend, Red Riding Hood, Tracy. Luchino puts on the necklace and he becomes human again.

"I'm so nervous." Luchino said to the other three.

"You got this friend. She definitely is interested in you if she asked out to meet up with her." Naib said. Luchino nodded and headed over to the spot near the lake Melly mentioned. He gets there and waits for Melly. Naib, Tracy, and Michiko are hidden in the woods, watching. Soon Melly arrives with her friend, Patricia.

"Hello!" Melly greeted him.

"H-hi!" Luchino said.

"This is my friend, Patricia. She wouldn't let me come by myself. She's my lady-in-waiting and my bodyguard." Melly introduced her friend.

"I'll be nearby, Melly." Patricia said and hid behind a tree. Luchino was definitely nervous. Melly could tell how nervous Luchino is. She grabs his hand and holds it. She starts a conversation and soon the two chit-chat for a while. It was getting dark and the two agreed to meet up during sunset every day.

So she said what's the problem baby
What's the problem I don't know
Well maybe I'm in love (love)
Think about it every time
I think about it
Can't stop thinking 'bout it

The next day, Melly and William are spending time together. The two are riding on horses. The Queen watches her daughter and could tell when her daughter fake smiles. As for the King, he's standing near Mary in the courtyard area. The two seem happy about their children spending time together.

How much longer will it take to cure this
Just to cure it cause I can't ignore it if it's love (love)
Makes me want to turn around and face me but I don't know nothing 'bout love

Around sunset, Melly and Luchino are taking a walk around the lake. Melly is holding Luchino's hand. The two see a beetle on the ground. Melly drags Luchino over to it and the two look at the bug. Patricia stays hidden but close. As well as Naib, Michiko, and Tracy.

Come on, come on
Turn a little faster
Come on, come on
The world will follow after
Come on, come on
'Cause everybody's after love

William and Melly are having breakfast with Melly's parents and William's mother, Mary. Melly was the only one not saying much. Melly excused herself from the table and used the "I'm not feeling well, I'm gonna go lay down." excuse. Patricia was standing off to the side. She follows Melly and both leave the dining room. Mary gives the King a look.

So I said I'm a snowball running
Running down into the spring that's coming all this love
Melting under blue skies
Belting out sunlight
Shimmering love

Before Luchino goes to meet Melly, he changes into a human. Tracy walks over to him and hands him a basket. Luchino looked confused, but before he could look in it, Tracy pushed him in the direction of the lake. He gets there and sees Melly is already there. Melly smiles at him and he smiles back.

He opens the basket and gets out a blanket. He sets it down on the ground. He sits down on the blanket and so does Melly. He gets out a plate of cookies wrapped in plastic wrap and sandwiches wrapped in plastic wrap. Melly looks excited. The two enjoyed the food.