Part 1

One morning, me and my friend Sica is wandering at the school hall. Then i saw many girls gather at there. I ask my friend, Sica what is going on! She told me that they are waiting for a new exchange students. Sica told me that the new student that will transfer here is a famous idol and it was called Exo.

But why i don't about this! She began to praised Exo and say that they are handsome and cool~

After a few minute, the girls shouted and i saw all the Exo members waving their hand to the girls. Sica wants us to meet them too but i refused and told her that i need to use toilet now..

On my way to go to toilet, i bumped onto someone and hurriedly appologize.

The person that i bumped into was a boy. That guy just leaving me and did not say anything. Then, my friend came to me and she told me that our class will start soon and we quickly head back to our classroom~

After a while, my teacher came and introduce a new student. I was shocked and Sica ask me what's wrong. I just stay quiet because i don't want her know about the incident that happen before.

Teacher introduce us his name. His name was Xi Luhan. Teacher want him to sit beside me because there was one empty seat. My teacher call my name so that Luhan can know where he going to sit.

I feel very uncomfortable when he sit beside me because of this morning incident..

I ask for Sica to change a seat but i can't because she sitting beside her boyfriend!

*Why i bumped onto him before*..i'm began to feel hot and the sweat start rolling down on my face.

Teacher: Wendy~ Are you okay? Did you sick?

Wendy: Ani! I'm fine..

Teacher: Okay then..so let's just proceed to our lesson today and Luhan, you can ask Wendy about our previous lesson! Can you?

Luhan: *remained silent*

Wendy: *what wrong with this guy* /such a weird person/ Hey, the teacher is talking to you and you should answer her! *talking to Luhan*

Luhan: *silent* /wearing headphone/

Wendy: This guy such a crap! This is my first time to meet a person like this..Soo arrogant~

Teacher: Okay nevermind, let just continue our task!

................................................