Part 5

You got a message from Sehun. He want to meet you at Lotte World and he say that it urgent..So you need to hurry up!

Wendy: Why Sehun want to meet me?
And he say that it was urgent!
What is he gonna say to me..I should meet him now~

Luhan POV>

You call Wendy, but she do not answering..

Luhan: Why she not answering my call..*call again but there was no answer*
Where is she? What is she doing right now?

~you don't know what to do till you got a message from Baekhyun~
he want you to go to Lotte World, it urgent!

Luhan: Why should i go there..and what happen! Maybe i should go~

~At Lotte World~

Wendy: Where is Sehun? He told me to come here but why i don't see him and there was nobody here..
Where is he??

Luhan: *calling Baekhyun but he not answering it*
Why everyone did not answer my call,, and what the heck i do here..there no one here!
They must be fooling me!! Aishh~

^After a while, both of you bumped onto each other^

Wendy: Ouch!

Luhan: Wendy, what are you doing here alone?

Wendy: Sehun want to see me here but it weird because i don't see him..

Luhan: What! Sehun want to see you!
Is it he going to say something to you?

Wendy: Yes, he say it urgent! I don't know what he going to say and i waiting for him

Luhan: Wendy~ Can i tell you something?

Wendy: What is it?

Luhan: Wendy, i like you.. I'm serious with what i say. I really like you Wendy! It the first time i heard someone like you annoy with me and call me arrogant! I remember that the first time you burst because of me~

Wendy: You heard what i said before! I thought you are listening to music! Aishh~

Luhan: I feel like my heart is beating so fast when i met you..but i don't have confident to tell you, that day, when i help you from a guy that teasing you, i want to confess my feeling but i can't because of Sehun!
So, here i want you know that i really love you. Can you be my girlfriend?

Wendy: Luhan! I don't know what to say..but i'm also like you when the first time we meet! I thought you don't like me because you being cold toward me~ But now i'm happy because you like me too..

The members: Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!

Luhan: You guys! I know it..you all plan this right?

Sehun: Well we all know that you like her..but you don't have confident to confess your feeling toward her!
So, we all plan this..and that make you confess to her

Wendy: What are you saying? I don't understand.

Luhan: They make this plan to make me confess my feeling to you..but thanks to them because make me have confident!

Sehun: Take care of her Luhan hyung! I trust you.

Luhan: Thanks Sehun! I will~

The members: So, Luhan! Kiss her now.

Luhan: Should i?

Wendy: Huh~ Luhan, nooo~

Luhan: Wae? I want to kiss you now!!

Wendy: Luhan!! Don't do it~ *running from Luhan*

Luhan: Wendy, wait for me!!!!!

~THE END~