first time?

Storm, sky and fern have been in the pack for a moon and fern and shark has become mates.

"All wolves old enough to have a position gather aroud large - rock for a pack meeting!'' Risingmoon howled

The pack gatherd "there is going to be a gathering and the wolves to come are:storm, fox, ruby, lani, fern, shark, star, moon and sky" howled risingmoon (ok I know I stole from warriors)
------'--------
Sky pelted first into the gathering because she was a scout.
Then it was risingmoon and star, after it was fern and shark with storm tagging along.

Storme strait away mingled with the other packs,"hi!" A strong voice barked storm whirled around and saw a handsome male "hi! I'm wave of sea-pack you?" Wave yipped "storm if leaf-sky-pack" storm barked then stutterd.

"First time?" Asked wave his blue eyes glinting storm nodded starting to sit.
"That wolf" storm said poiting to fern "is fern the tracker and I'm........ the star - listener'' storm stated, a loud howl rose from the huge rock ringing off the smaller rocks surrouding the wolves.
Everywolfs head turned to the noise, it was a HUGE black male alpha demonblood everyone calls him.

A blue she-wolf stepped forward "all has been well and we have 2 new hunters! Frost and lark!" Howled the blue wolf.
"Thats fallingpebble my alpha" wave whisperd to storm.
The black wolf known as demonblood stepped up "a patroler has escaped and we want to warn you that this wolf us dangerous! " barked demon.
Grindingbones leaf-packs alpha and the three's ex-alpha spoke "three pups escaped and are dangerous!!!! Their names are storm, fern and sky!!!" and then floodingriver stepped up "today risingmoon and I are going to join packs we are now goining to be called
Rain-pack! !!!!!!!!!" Floodingriver howled Risingmoon stepped up " today we have three new recruits fern, sky and storm" risingmoon barked and she bowed.

"WHAT!!!! THOSE PUPS ARE DANGEROURS!!!!!" Grindingbones growled.
Risingmoon only laughed "no-no their safe" she stated and rain-pack and the other packa left.