3

Haechan fumbled with his phone while shaking, also struggling to dial Renjun's number. And once he succeeded, he immediately prayed that Renjun was available to talk. And lucky for him, the elder picked up.

"Wassup hoe-" And Renjun got cut off by a muffled scream, and after that the scream stopped, but he still could hear the echoes bouncing on the walls.

"Honey are you- Let me guess, you are at the company's bathroom, and you met the CEO, and he is hot? And he uh... perhaps hired you already without starting the interview?" Haechan just froze.

"How the fuck did you know that-" Renjun then awkwardly chuckled before saying.

"Jeno and Jaemin might know who you are working for? Haha.." Haechan sighed at his best friend before saying.

"Anyways. He looks so fucking hot like how? Like those cheekbones, that shirt, that neck, those hands?! And his son is so cute! Like the son took a liking towards me I guess. I mean like it seems like I'm living my fucking dream Huang!"  Renjun then smirked.

"Oh? Mr Lee got himself a husband and a son? Damn Lee, didn't know you had it in you." Haechan flushed a deep red. But then he had the thought of roasting the chinese back.

"Unlike me, you literally met Jeno and Jaemin through a bar and you guys got laid, and you were submissive for them. Then y'all started dating and then after they got stable jobs, you fucking married them. Not trying to be rude, I think its a very nice process but really? First encounter was their dicks in you?" Haechan spat out playfully. What he didn't know was that, Renjun had his speaker on, and Jeno, Jaemin and himself could hear every single word the other omega was saying.

Thinking about their first encounter, the two alphas smirked, Jeno smirking while leaning on the door frame while Jaemin smirking sitting next to the flushed omega. And while panicking, Renjun quickly ended the call and threw his phone away to god knows where. Jaemin shot a glance at the other alpha. Jeno nodded.

"We will be gently baby." And Renjun knows damn well, and both of them will not go gentle on the poor ass omega.

🐻🦁

Haechan walked out of the bathroom while looking around the building, then he heard a small voice.

"Papa!" Haechan flushed bright red. He looked down only to see his superior's son hugging his leg while smiling. Being the natural mother he is, he smiled before crouching down and carrying the baby. He completely forgot about the baby calling him papa.

"Hey baby.. What's your name?" The baby giggled before saying.

"Baby's name is chan!" Chan, what a beautiful name. And Haechan softly used his hand to comb through Chan's brown hair.

"How old is chan?" The omega asked again in a soft tone, clearly acting like a mother. The employees, specifically Jaehyun, Taeyong, Taeil, Doyoung, Jungwoo, Yuta, Winwin, Johnny just stared at the youngest with the problematic kid in his arms.

"How the fuck did he calm that demonic child-" Taeyong glared Jaehyun for swearing but still answered the question.

"Well based on his scent, he is definitely an omega. Therefore giving out mother vibes, until Sir chicken over there is an alpha, therefore giving out father vibes." Jaehyun then smiled sweetly before mumbling.

"Thank you honey." And Taeyong nodded, saying a 'your welcome' too.

"Chan is 4 years old!" Haechan gasped playfully.

"Wow! 4 years old? That's really nice chan! Should we go find your dad?" The child pouted before saying.

"But I like papa more.. And I think that Daddy and papa should love like me and jiro!" Haechan smiled at the familiar name. Park Jiro. Then Haechan said.

"Come on pup, let's go find your father." And then they started walking towards the superior's office. He lightly knocked on the door, and then he heard a voice.

"Come on in." And the omega opened the door. Mark looked up from his messy table and saw his new secretary and his son. But Haechan was carrying his son, which was very new to him. And the alpha was scared that the baby forced Haechan to carry him so he quickly stood up and said.

"Ah Haechan, let me take care of Chan, here are your work assigned for the day." Mark walked towards the omega, but the small little pup said.

"No hurting papa daddy! I want to stay with Papa!" The small figure said cheerfully, making the omega coo. And he got the whole plot wrong, he thought his daddy was going to hurt his papa. Mark chuckled and Haechan smiled.

"Sir Can I take Chan while I'm doing my work? I promise I won't get distracted." Mark nodded before walking back to his table. The omega was curious, why was the superior suddenly so quiet? Then he found the answer. It was right underneath the elders pants. A growing tent. Haechan flushed before running out of the office with files in one hand and the other using to support the poor baby. And after running out of the office, he didn't forget to close the door while jogging out.

Then on the way out, he grabbed his phone again and dialled Renjun's number. 

"Come on.. Pick up.. Pick up..." And Renjun picked up. 

"HUANG INJUN HES FUCKING HARD HELP-" But the omega reviewed no answer from the other line, But then after he heard another voice, he immediately regretted calling the elder because he knew what Renjun and his husbands were doing something. 

"Hi Haechan. Uh so. Best solution was to either get him to fuck you if your hard, or to just uh focus on your- oh shit JENO! NO GENTLE! HES PREGNANT! Anyways, as I was saying, focus on your work and ignore that boner." He could hear Jaemin's voice and constant shuffling. 

"Are you seriously having sex with Renjun Huang right now? He is literally pregnant!" Haechan hissed softly. 

"I know I know! We are very gentle with him." And after that, came a small pleasured moan. 

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Forget it, I'm going to take the second option." And before the alpha could answer, Haechan already ended the call. And the Norenmin couple had the the rest of the day to do the devils tango and the omega was worn out. 

After hanging up the call, Haechan immediately slammed the phone down on the table, scaring the child which was sitting on the omega's lap. Haechan saw the tears that were welling up in the pup's eyes and he immediately softened before his mother instincts came out again for the nth time of the day. 

"I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to make you cry.. Come on, hush now.."  And the male smiled after seeing the pup wiping his tears away from his eyes cutely, and then smiling after towards the omega. 

"Papa I want a kiss!" And Haechan smiled sweetly before pecking the child's forehead. Then the pup giggled. Then he smiled at the baby, not knowing that someone was standing at the door, staring lovingly at his son and his secretary. Not knowing that he fell in love with the omega at first sight. But he was scared of love, after that stupid bitch ruined his fucking life. 

_To be continued_