25

"H-hyung l-let me rest.." Haechan choked out as his nail painfully scratched on the wall. Mark, who was fucking Haechan from behind, leaned down towards the omega's ear, only to whisper.

"No." And stop thrusting into Haechan, before taking it out and flipping the omega around.

"Change to the bed? You seem a bit painful." Mark said while caressing the omega's face. Haechan nodded. Mark smiled and reaching downwards to carry the omega bridal-style. Softly and slowly putting the omega down on the bed, Mark climbed between the omega and shot the younger a smile.

Without waiting for the omega to rest, Mark thrusted once again, harder and faster this time.

"A-ah! Hyung!..." Mark smiled innocently before moving in and out. Seeing that the omega falling into an ocean of ecstasy and pleasure, Mark buried his head into the neck of the omega and sunk his canines into the omega's neck.

"SHIT- H-hyung.." Licking the blood off the bite mark, Mark whispered lowly.

"Mine."

🐻 🦁

"Papa.. Papa.. Wake up..." Not wanting to wake up, Haechan ignored the callings from his son. Mark knew what Haechan was doing so he decided to allow the omega to rest.

"Chan, your papa and I had a long night yesterday night. Let him sleep." Chan pouted before standing up from the soft mattress. He walked towards his father and left a peck on the omega's forehead.

"Rest well papa." Then he walked out of the room, leaving his parents with each other. Mark then lied back down, and pulled the omega towards his chest, making the omega shift around his place.

"Love wake up.." Haechan stirred in his sleep as he stretched his neck, revealing a purple red teeth mark which was made by Mark yesterday. Mark smiled while dipping his head downwards to kiss on the mark, making the omega let out a breathy moan.

"Ah hyung..." Mark chuckled as he pulled his lover closer towards him. He then muttered while rubbing circles on the omega's back.

"We need to shower.. And we, you most importantly need to go to work." Haechan then let out a small sigh before pushing himself up, but failed miserably as he felt a stinging pain from his back. Lucky for him, the superior caught the younger just in time by using his hands to support the younger from falling.

"Hyung..." Haechan turned back while pouting. Mark chuckled and nodded.

"Fine. A week?" Haechan nodded while smiling. Leaning down, Mark connected their lips together, and memories from last night flooded back, for both of the adults.

Flashback

"Love, I'm near." Mark said as he buried his face into the omega's tainted neck. Haechan's eyes rolled back in pleasure while gripping onto the alphas shoulder.

The bed was making creaking noises, clearly trying to tell both of the males that it was on the verge of breaking. But none of them clearly cared. Just as Mark was about to pull out, Haechan shook his head.

"H-Hyung.. Just.. ah.. do it in me..." Mark shook his head, he didn't want to hurt the omega, but both of them know that knotting in an omega didn't hurt, it was after the knotting.

Getting pregnant as an omega or a normal girl, an adult one, we all know about how the process of getting pregnant. And when you give birth, that shit hurts like hell.

But seeing how the omega wanted Mark to knot in him so badly, Mark muttered a curse word under his breath as he felt a knot forming in his stomach.

"Aish.." And Haechan let out a breathy sigh as he felt a gush of liquid in him.

Flashback end

Haechan widened his eyes as his hand shakily touched his stomach. Mark smiled as he pulled the younger closer, even though they were already close enough. But y'all know Mark, nothing is even enough for the alpha.

"I'll be waiting for a little pup love." Haechan blushed furiously as he buried his face into his hands.

"Aw don't be shy love. Chan looks like me, I'm sure that little child will look sexy like you babe." Mark whispered against Haechan's lips. Before the omega could reply, Mark had already connected their lips once again.

_To Be Continued_