Calling out from the past. {smut} part 2

|i know that chapter's name isn't similar to the story line, what can i say... hehe!. Well this is the story about indra, izuna, madara, obito , shisui and itachi getting a second chance to live with naruto |
......Enjoy.......

"If you continue to moan we will fuck you senselessly . And if you dont want that then be a good little boy and stop moaning." Itachi said . As he looked at naruto who was blushing and slowly nodded.

But naruto couldn't control himself while he was eating food, it was delicious as slowly he started to moan, he immediately shut his mouth and slowly turned back, to see his husbands were eating peacefully. "good they didn't hear it, or i wont be able to walk, tomorrow." He thought in relief, little did he know that six of them had a sadistic grin on their face while looking at the blonde feminine back, they admired the blonde as they licked their lips in lewdful way. Only can see the lust in their eyes to devouring the blonde in to oblivion .

It wasn't the first time for them to be like this, ever since they laid eye, all six of them fell in love with the blonde, but they wanted to see the lewd look on his face, as they tease him, the tear of pleasure coming out from that crystal blue eyes and his moan, they literally wanted to fuck him till he beg to stop. They were smirking internally when they found out naruto was their bride . Now that naruto is their wife, they can fuck him, when ever they want . They could see he also wanted that.

Naruto fell in love with all six of them, accepted them as his loving husbands, he won't mind spreading his legs for them. Only for them. And. No. Body.else. He wanted them to fuck him in to oblivion, when ever they tease him with their husky voice, he feel like begging them to fuck him. Well he was also luck that all the handsomest uchihas are his husbands. All of they got this big dick energy.

After naruto finished his dinner he ran towards the house, tried to hide somewhere where they can't find him, when he got inside one room,it was dark so he thought of switching the lights on, as he did he saw all the ropes, dildos, other types of sex toys, etc. which made him scream unconsciously.
Six of them looked at each other and smirked, they knew why naruto ran in, but their grin got wider, when they heard the scream and they knew from which room it was coming. Yes these six men decided to use one room as their fun room so they wont be messing their room up.
All of them rushed to see, their blonde beauty is blushing, his face is bright red, he cover his face with shock as he was staring at the ropes, but they could see that he was also liking what he was looking at, its like he want them to use the ropes to type him up and fuck him.(which they will do, so don't worry little naru).

Naruto came back to reality, as he looked towards his husbands direction, he could see all the men in heat looking at him to pounce and eat him, as if he was their food. He gulped and tried to move, only to be pinned down.
"Haha where are you going." Itachi asked with his deep husky voice,
"You thought we will escape you this time." Madara asked in his husky voice.
"Well, sad for you, we are not letting you go." Shisui said in his deep voice.
This made naruto whimper and moan, three of them were leaned closer. "You should know, that you are ours, and you pretty  little body is ours to play with." Itachi said as he bite Naruto's ear.
"....mmmmmmm how i waited to touch you... you are perfect definition of beauty in my book." Madara said as he nippled Naruto's other ear.
"My sweet naruto, you smell and you taste is sweet like a peach I would gladly eat you.....if I couldn't control my self how will other five." Shisui said as he smelled and bite Naruto's neck. The blonde was moaning in pleasure his face was getting more and more lust as the three teased him.
"Bring Him here, lets tie him up and tease him, in this way we all will get to have him." Obito and indra said as they prepare ropes . Itachi and shisui got up and went to get wipes and dildos for  more tease. Madara picked naruto in bridal way and carried him to where other were.