chapter 4

P . O . V Of Alper

Alper had been calling biricik a whole day but all his calls were rejected nor sent directly into of her voicemail. He was so in a worried in a small island she couldn't get lost. Plus Melissa is mad that she didn't come. And the next day, the only thing which got into of his mind was to go at Melissa's pastry, to check if biricik was there.

" Melissa. Has she come yet? Tell me that she did please " Alper begged. Melissa shook her head even mad, she said rudely, " your girlfriend will hear about me. I'm going to pull her ear. She didn't came and has the audacity to reject my call. She is late. " Alper groaned. Of course she didn't know about the situation yet..... " Melissa watch your mouth. I swear watch your mouth you don't know what you're talking about this has been a whole night she was out and she must had got lost. I'm in such of a worried if you knew. Thank you, for your concern.. " he puts back on his sunglasses and walks away in the direction of Biricik's apartment.

Melissa swore to herself, " WAIT.. ALPER.. IM SORRY. " she got back inside the pastry.

It took only a couple of minutes to arrive at the apartment. He went where was the pool then the key on the table caught his eyes. Alper grabbed the key asking himself what it's doing outside and decided to open glass door. Once he did, he entered inside searching for biricik and screaming her name so she can hear him looking into each rooms.. " Biricik where are you for God sake... ?! " he went upstairs to check in her bedroom. All seem to not have move. It was obvious that she didn't sleep here. He walked to her closet, breathing heavily his hand onto the two door knobs and opened them. No clothes. No heels. No suitcases. " gone... she's gone. But i won't let her go. " he took his phone of his pocket of his jeans dialing Poyraz's number and relief when he heard his voice and managed to speak, " I need to talk with you it's about biricik. Are you with Haziran we have a problem.. "

Poyraz answered back while looking at Haziran with a very concerned look, he said, " yes I'm with Haziran. I'm at her home. It sounds important. We're going to talk about this problem here. Not by phone. Come quickly see you. "

" poyraz what's going on why did Alper call you. What if it's about biricik's sudden disappearance..? I know I haven't been here much for her. We're best friends, poyraz..... She could have at least answer my calls or calling me by herself so I won't be such in a worry.. " Haziran sighed.

" I don't know Haziran. What actually happened. Everything going to be fine soon. I promise. " he pressed a soft kiss onto of her forehead giving her a hug. They waited for Alper a long minutes but it wasn't that long as they hear knockings on the door. Haziran opened the door.

" haziran... -- " Alper tried to catch his breath because he ran from biricik's apartment to here. " biricik gone. All her things are not here. She must be bad at us or something... I really have no idea why. I tried to call her in vain but nothing. "

" this is impossible... This is not the biricik I know. She would never do this to me. She could have at least tell me. She just left this island just like that. She'll hear about me when -- " haziran's phone ringing and she immediately answered the call when her name appears. " biricik where are you? How could you do this to me? How could you leave like this? I was such in a worried about you... "

" Haziran I'm sorry I couldn't. I know I promised you that if one of us wanted to leave the island. We both would go back to Istanbul. You wouldn't let me go. Everyone wouldn't let me go either. If you knew what happened, it was so horrible. Give me the times okay.. I'll tell you when I can.. " biricik looked down she wasn't proud of herself but she had to.

Haziran said in a calm tone, " biricik please this is not something to do and you know it..
Okay.. Take on your times to tell me.. I'm sure I can understand your situation. -- "

" is it biricik? Let me talk to her please " he technically snatched the phone from her hand. Alper tried to keep his calm and speaking, " where are you... Biricik we are all looking for you.. "

" I don't want to talk to you again. Never! " biricik shouted from the another line of the phone and hang up. Leaving Haziran, Poyraz and Alper speechless.

" Alper she's mad at you. What have happened between both of you? " Haziran crossed her arms and added " you won't find her anywhere on this this island. I'm sorry Alper. "

Alper frowned still on process. Poyraz speaks into of his place, " we got it... What do you mean by not finding her anywhere..? Did she really went back to Istanbul without all of us. "

" unfortunately, this is what she did. Leaving. I can hear in her voice, she's very upset. Only times will heal. We have to be extremely patient. "

" this is all my fault. I should have been much here for her. Instead.. I made her feel much alone than she used to be. I have to accept it that we broke up by the way how things went. I'll do everything for her to forgive. Even if I have to go to this so lovely city she loves. I'll find her.... " alper's was heart broken either but he just couldn't stop loving her like that. He looked down.

/ / We'll as well see Alper going to Istanbul too and do a time-jump. Thank y'all for reading this p.o.v of Alper. //