CHAPTER 02

"Celeste, wake up, wake up!"

"Why are you waking me this early? Is the devil god marching toward the god realm already?." Still drowsy she sat and saw Danica's face beaming with something suspicious.

"Shoot, what is it?"

"I have a piece of good news for you. Your weapon is here! The three high gods are outside waiting for you." 

"Really?!" She suddenly jumps on her bed.

"Help me change, hurry." and Danica nodded happily.

"Chieftain what do you think of this weapon? It is made of gold, onyx, and crystal. Apolinario personally wields this sword." Dionicio said proudly but Celeste made a pout.

"The craftsmanship is indeed exceptional, especially the blade is very detailed but gold, onyx, and crystal were all ordinary items." Disappointed, she put away the sword.

"I want something different, like yours, you had the Luna Golok, Dylan have Nawi Panabas and Apolinario had the blaze Ginunting. All amazing weapons." Dylan walked forward and picked up the sword. 

"The items might sound familiar but look here the crossguard is wrapped with the vast scale of the Ancestral crocodile spirit beast, Lolong. Your hilt was inspired by the claw of Sarimanok tho it looks manly the reason we put your favorite Sampaguita here. It also wrote an Alibata form for Peacemaker it'll remind you of your Devine duty on the other side it says Celeste, your given name. Most especially, this jade rain guard has our partial spiritual strength to help you till you acquire the divine power of Bul-ul."

"None in the three realms has the same feature like this if I may add." Dionicio interrupted

"It is surely outstanding because of the power given by the high gods. Tho you can't perform magic for now, however, you are a skilled sword woman. Now you can survive at the Menor wasteland." Danica said optimistically.

"One more thing, When you find the Ancestral Sarimanok you can put Inikadowa in your sword so that he can have a vessel to transform into a being. It can be a good way to tame it to be your spirit beast." Apolinario added

Celeste slowly grabs the sword back and examines it. She play with it for a moment then stopped. 

"What is next? Are you going to throw me to the Menor now? Fine, but give me 10 days of seclusion."

"You can even have 100 days," Apolinario said. Celeste moves a brow.

"Hundred?" She repeated

"Oh yes. Weapons must also go with armor, does it? so we will create you an armor then we will train you how to get used to it. I can't wait to see you with armor on." 

Dionicio said in excitement like a proud father.

"Hey, I will help you with it can I ?." Danica volunteered