"A Lot Of Dread"

"Look at her" they whisper around me, as if I couldn't hear them. Walking through the hallways, with people staring daggers at me. Holding my books and looking at the ground.....and of course I trip. People start laughing at me and pointing. I grab my books and push my self up with my right hand, making sure I didn't fall again. Getting up, I walked quickly to my locker. Where my only friend was waiting for me,Jax. We met when she moved from London to Vancouver. She stood up for me when people kept pushing me around. Jax had long blonde hair and hazel eyes. She always wore converse and band t-shirts.
"Hey Jax" I say to her when she looks up from her phone.
"Hey Jay" she replies before looking down at her phone again.
I grab "Hamlet" for English. Jax let's out a small sigh, so I give her a look as if to ask what happened.
"My parents are leaving for a business trip after school, without me" Jax says sadly.
Her parents where both managers for Hi or Hey records. They left her at home a lot.
I sighed and looked at her, "Sorry to hear, but lets get to homeroom, before late bell, we never know when Mrs.Dread is in a bad mood" I snicker.
Jax chuckles at the nickname we gave our homeroom teacher Mrs.Deed. I close my locker and start walking to homeroom with Jax. The late bell rings, when we put our hands on the handle.
"Shit" I whisper to myself.
Jax looks at me and laughs, she opens the door.
"Your late, Mrs.Woods, and Mrs.Baxter" Mrs.Deed growls at us.
I hiss under my breathe, as I hate it when people use my last name Baxter.
"We are dearly sorry Mrs.Deed, my locker got stuck and I asked Jay to help," Jax responded using her suck up tone, that Mrs.Deed always fell for.
"Oh, well then that is fine just pick a spot you to" Mrs.Deed answered. Looking around the class, I notice people staring at us. Looking at the ground I follow the sound of Jax's footsteps to two open desks at the back. Mrs.Deed starts role call and let's us talk for about 5 minutes before the bell rings for first class. I start walking out when I'm pulled by my shoulder back. By chance it has to be either Jax or Bellamy the school bully. Jax had already left before me to her first class, History, so it had to be Bellamy. Sighing, I turn around, only to look up at Mrs.Deed.
"I have to talk to you Mrs.Baxter" Mrs.Deed says.
"But I have class" I whimper back to her.
"I will give you a late slip, but for now, I have noticed you seem to be late a lot" She questions.
"I have noticed but nothing is wrong if that's what your thinking" I respond.
"Well if your late to anymore classes I may have to start giving detention.
"Ok, may I be going now" I sigh.
"Yes, here is your slip" she responds.
Grabbing my things, I walked out of class and down the hallway to English. Dreading the day ahead.

«A/N»
Hey guys! Sorry if it wasn't that good! I'm gonna try to update every so often, but I do have a lot of things going on! Anyway please comment vote and share!
   Word Count:573 {Including the A/N}