The Beginning of Aim-Spawn

It all started 13 years ago. Ryse's mother was possessed by the demon Aim. Shortly after she became pregnant with Ryse. Ryse came out perfectly fine except that he bore the eye of his father in one eye. It was simple a normal eye with a vertical line going through the pupil.

He was always picked on his Latin teacher typically called him,"Dameion Spawn or Aim Spawn," when she called on him in class. It just so happens that one day after school that his half sister Dawn, and a group of people behind her. They attacked him, beating him till he couldn't get up.

Finally, they stopped as Dawn stepped forward. She walked over and sat on his chest saying,"You don't deserve to be normal, so you don't need this!" She took a spoon and pried out his normal eye. Getting up she called there mom speaking,"Mom, Ryse and I got jumped! Come help us please,"

She hung up the phone, and turned to her fellow gang members letting them punch her. After that they ran off, so they laid there waiting for their parents. Their parents showed up Ryse's father picking up Dawn and putting her in the actual truck, while putting Ryse in the bed of the truck.

2hrs later at St. Elizabeth Hospital

In the I.C.U Ryse awoke to his mother and step-father arguing. "Ron, please a new eye that is it Dawn isn't even hurt badly!" He smacked her then said yes. With that Ryse went to asleep, and dreamed about his father, his real father.

Ryse looked around he was surrounded by flames, a figure stepped out of the abyss. Ryse looked up at his father into his eyes, his demon eyes. "Why have you called me here father?" Ryse questioned. His father cracked a grin revealing a row of sharp teeth.

Ryse licked his own teeth to feel the taste of blood in his mouth. He looked at his father and spoke,"Sharp teeth what now father a horn? However, I'd like to know why you brought me here" Aim simply laughed at his child.

"I have tired of seeing your abuse my child, and I want to see you get revenge. So I have a gift, the eye of your grand father, The Beast." With that he chuckled more,"With that eye and mines combined you could possibly, live with him."

"What is the power of the eyes, an how do I trigger it?" Ryse questioned. He wrung his hands behind his back with aspect of power. His father's smile dropped to a tight lipped expression.

He spoke bitterly,"Don't think you'll become the strongest on the planet, the power is only accessible when the beast eye is completely uncovered. It makes you faster and stronger." The thought came to him immediately of how to cover it. A part from last years Halloween mask.

"With that I shall leave you, for your going through surgery right now. An don't worry I've replaced the eye with The Beast's," Ryse slowly felt himself being sucked out of his dream. "Oh, and son the power of my eye has been unlocked!"

Before he could ask what the power was, he awoke in the hospital bed. He felt his face do find the left eye covered by gauze. "Morning dumbass," Ryse turned his head looking his racist hick of a stepfather. He stared at him holding back the urge to rip off the gauze.

He remembered that his father said that his Aim eye had a power. He focused on his stepfather with his free eye and started blinking, attempting to shoot a laser beam at him. "What are you doing retard? Stop before you give yourself a hernia or something,"

Ryse attempted a different route, looking at him unblinking. This seemed to work, for he saw a strange mirage take place before him. It contained him standing there with blood all over his body coming toward his step father.

He got out of bed an bent down whispering into his stepfather's ear,"You have the right to be afraid of me coming for you, so watch your back" He stood back up, reaching his full 6'4 height. He got back in his bed as his father quivered in fear.

The nurse walked in now telling them that Ryse would be released in a hour.

.................. 1 hour later ..................

Riding in the bed of the truck, he planned there murders. He laughed as they sat inside the truck conversizing like nothing is wrong. He now focused on his sister, the mirage took place an he saw a spider. He laughed more at this, big bad Dawn afraid of spiders?

They pulled into the house, Ryse jumped out of the truck heading towards it. "Where the hell do you think your going?!" Ryse sighed and turned towards the garage expecting the usual punishment. "That's right, go get the axe and meet me by the wood shed,"

He did what he was told, dragging the axe across the ground in a attempt to sharpen it. He set the first piece of wood out of a hundred on the stump. He brought his axe back, and swung downwards chopping it in half. He proceed to throw the halves into the wood chipper,"Stupid, making me cut them then throwing it into the chipper," he thought.

He brought the axe back, but was stopped abruptly, by someone grabbing the handle. He let it drop to his side, and slowly turned to his sister. She smirked looking at bandage covering his eye,"How does it feel, having the eternal fear of me coming for it again?" Ryse, felt his anger bubble over, quickly swinging the axe cutting her across the chest.

He grabbed a piece of wood that he just cut and shoved it in her mouth to mute her screams. He forced her to her knees and placed her hand on the stump. "I have a axe, axe and you don't have your fingers!" He teased as cut each finger off slowly. He picked her up by the hair, and took off the bandage around his eye off slowly.

He felt power flow through him, his teeth sharpened once again, now he grew a horn, and he gained strength and speed. He whispered in her ear,"How does it feel being cut into tiny pieces?!" He threw her in the chipper, blood splattered back at him.
He covered the eye again, and all of his beastly features returned to normal. He laughed writing in blood, one down two to go, on his arm. He dropped the axe, walking into the house calling,"Knock, knock, mommy! Where are you?!" He started searching the rooms, finally going down to the basement.

He slowly snuck up, on his unsuspecting mother, grabbing her by the neck. He picked her up slamming her against the wall, then kept banging her head against the wall. The blood poured out of her head onto Ryse, he headed upstairs to let her bleed out. "Ronald, where are you? You're my last target!" He laughed as the joy of killing seeped into his mind. Ron, who had heard Ryse ran for a gun, hearing footsteps he turned quickly with gun to shove it against Ryse's chest. "Oh, Ron how wimpy, pull the damn trigger!" Ryse beckoned at his step father.

Ron, who had felt the slightest of care for Ryse couldn't bring himself to do it however. Ryse grabbed Ron's hands forcing him to pull the trigger, then collapsed causkng the gauze to move off of his eye. Ryse, horn poked out of his head as he stood up slowly, staggering a little bit as he stood. Ryse grabbed his step father by the throat and started squeezing feeling the last breath escape his fathers throat.

Now Ryse recovered his eye and walked out to the wailing of sirens and his neighbors gun to the back of his head.

..........2 weeks later............

"These damn walls, unable to be cut, unable to climb, unable to be killed!" Ryse sat in his own pity, unable to unwrap the gauze around his eye because of the straight jacket. He went sleep hoping to gain guidance from his father, but got the simple message once again,"He is Coming," Ryse wondered who "He" was and how'd he help Ryse in this situation. Ryse awoke to a chill falling over the room, and a eerie darkness. A long slim figure stepped out of the darkness wrapping Ryse in black tendrils, taking him to the woods near a mansion.