▪️1▪️

Well, here I am again with my so called friends, at the College gate, suffocating me with hugs and handshakes

Well, here I am again with my so called friends, at the College gate, suffocating me with hugs and handshakes. They started applying luxurious makeup and I just helped them.

Well, before that, let me tell you about myself. I am Y/N. I'm 19. I am studying in this Collage where rich people's students study. Well, don't get me wrong, I'm not rich nor a middle class person. I'm really poor or maybe the poorest. I can't even afford food for a day. Then you may ask, how do I study here? You guessed it right. I'm here with scholarship. But, my so called friends do not know that I'm poor. Well, if they have known that, then I would have been bullied from the start.

If I say about my family, my dad passed away even before I was born. He was murdered and the Police did not even investigate. They just said that it was an Accident or a suicide. My mom was broken. She tried to file a case but nothing worked. She had no other option but to run away because of the torture she was getting from the Police. She tried her best to keep my lips wet and my stomach full. She even started stealing and selling her body to make my wishes possible. Once when I was 8, she stole a piece of cake for me and got arrested.
She never came back alive. I have no one now.

Well, my so called friend only sticks with me because they think I'm the daughter of a Multi-Billionaire. I earn money through working 5 jobs a day. Even the night shifts. But still, I work hard on studying. I have to get a good job and make my life better. I haven't thought of a men in my life. Because I think men are distractions. They may distract me from studying. And I don't want to risk it.

Back to the College

After that, as usual we went inside our class. The three of us are in the same class. As soon of my classmates sat on the beach, I went near the teacher's table to count the number of students as I am monitor of the class. That's when the popular and cold guy in our whole Collage entered the class. His entery is really slow and it takes him 1 hour to sit at his place. Every girl in our class drool over him. Well, except me of course. Ugh...... I just don't understand what is really good about him. He don't even study well. But he's rich. Really rich. But I don't care. Because I can be even more rich than him if I hard work.

After he reached his desk he started sleeping. Like what did he do all night? Ahh..... I don't care. After counting, I wrote the number in the blackboard and went back to my seat. I took my books out and started studying something so that I could save more time. After sometime, the teacher entered our class and started teaching.

After the class:-
After all the classes we were now walking through the hallway when one of my friends said:-

Tessa: "Y/N, let's go to the Cafeteria and buy something to eat."
Y/N: "Why don't you guys go without me? I have to reach my home."
Tiffany: "We can go alone, but today it's your treat right?"
Y/N: "Oops, I totally forgot. I will give you the money. Is it alright?"
Tessa: "Yeah, it's alright."

I took my purse and took all my money out of it. No food for 1 month. Awesome. I gave it to them.

Tiffany: "Okk Bye Y/N."
Y/N: "Bye. See ya."

What do I do now? Am I gonna stay hungry? Let me ask her if I could get another job. I called Sofy, the person who gets the ads for a worker.

Sofy: "Hello?"
Y/N: "Hey Sofy, it's me Y/N."
Sofy: "Hey Y/N, what's up?"
Y/N: "Can u search a suitable job for me? Anything is enough. I should get money for my hard work."
Sofy: "Hm..... Let me check for a job. I will call ya later."
Y/N: "Alright, Bye."
Sofy: "Okk Bye."

Ok now I just have to wait. Well, let me go for my part-time job. They pay me really less. But, I can't complain. If I do so, I will loose my current job too. I went to the food hub and started doing my job with a mask on.

Time Skip:-
After all the 5 jobs, I got home. Well, not sincerely home. It's just a bump. I tried my best to find a good apartment but unfortunately, this is all I could afford. Daily expenses are very high to cover up. Anyway, I took a small shower and went to sleep.

The Next Day After Class:
I managed to get out of the Campus by telling lies to Tessa and Tiffany. After that, I got a call from Sofy.

On Call:-
Sofy: "Y/Nie, I got an information that a house needs a Gardner and another house needs a HouseMaid. Which would you like?"
Y/N: "Um..... Which one has the highest salary?"
Sofy: "Accoding to the information I got, the salary for the Gardner is 40,000 and the HouseMaid is 80,000. Both of the are for a month."
Y/N: "Do we get advance money?"
Sofy: "For the HouseMaid job, there is but for Gardner there is not."
Y/N: "Um.... Okk so, do u think the HouseMaid job is good? Like safe?"
Sofy: "They said they just want a girl who knows how to cook, clean, do laundry and wash dishes. They had a Maid before but now she resigned."
Y/N: "Why did she resign?"
Sofy: "Its because of her family issues and not because of the people in the house."
Y/N: "Then, Can you send me the location?"