thirteen

BRIELLE

The brown eyes stare back at me, not breaking the very tension filled eye contact once.

Grayson's hand is covered in blood as a half unconscious man is laid beneath him, covered in blood running down his face.

My mouth is hung open, and I'm not bothering to close it anytime soon.

"Wh-what?" I choke out, shaking my head in disbelief as my breathing picks up.

Grayson's eyes never leave mine, even when he closes them in resentment. As soon as they open again, they're back on me.

"What are you doing?" I whisper, half shocked as I take a slow step towards Grayson and the body on the floor.

Which is currently groaning and rolling around on the floor as he holds his nose tightly.

That's definitely broken.

"That's a stupid fucking question, if I'm stood beating the fuck out of my coach. What else would I be doing?" He sighs, before using his hand to pinch together his forehead.

Now there's blood on his forehead.

That shouldn't be as hot as it is right now.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude," Grayson continues lowering his hand as he moves away from his coach.

"It's just, I told you I was going to kill him."

I roll my eyes, "Not literally! He's half dead Grayson, you could of killed the man."

"And what? He fucking deserves it," He seethes, I take a step closer to him, avoiding the blood on the floor.

What my airforces are white. Ben went through all the effort to clean them last week. And I am not going through an argument about that, not today or ever.

"Yes, he does. But I'd rather not have you go to prison for murder," I whisper shout, pointing a finger at the body.

"Bee, he's not dead. Or going to be for that matter," I send him an unapproving look and he sighs.

"See?" His foot kicks Herbert's dick and I gasp. His coach screams in pain which makes Grayson smile.

"Oh my god, you are unbelievable. Why would you do this?" I shout, placing two hands on my hips.

Grayson stares back at me, squinting his eyes before pushing his tongue into the corner of his cheek.

"I did this for you Bee," He pauses. "And because it will teach him a fucking lesson not to touch girls when they're not supposed too."

"Life lesson," He snarls, leaning back into his coaches face who whimpers at the sight of the tall brunette.

As much as I love seeing Herbert the pervet like this, if Grayson gets caught for this: he could be charged with like physical assault or something.

"I appreciate this I do, but you could go to prison," I add, raising an eyebrow.

"iHe came on to me first Bee, scratched my fucking chest," He points down to his white t-shirt, that has blood soaking through it.