13. Singing Battle

Nagisa's Pov

Today all the students including teachers were gathered up cause the principal have an announcement, a few minutes later Asano-kun walked up to the stage "Hello students and teacher, todays year,month,week we will be having a singing and dancing contest, who ever wins will get a 1 week vacation, you guys will have 2 weeks to prepare your songs and dances, you all may go now" Asano said walking towards me and whispered 'i know you like to sing and dance and your so good at it so i know your class will win, but we're still not sure, but what I'm sure at is in just a day you already have 5 or more prepared songs' then Asano tapped my head as a 'good luck'

Kurayami's Pov

I can see the higher classes making fun of us, saying we'll lose i just ignored them, then five 1-class students walk towards us "Oh look it's the endclass, a bunch of losers, get ready to lose" The leader said laughing at us, then she looked at me "And what is a handsome boy like you doing with this losers anyways" she said walking towards me "None of your concern" i said not caring "let's go" an angry Aki said

We got back at class and think of a good song when suddenly "ow! Sensei what was that for?!" Kotaro shouted, why? Because miss Nagisa throw a notebook at him, miss Nagisa just looked at us blankly she keeps looking at us then to the notebook over and over again when i realized what she meant "I think sensei wants us to read what's inside the notebook" i commented, Kotaro give me the notebook but before i open it i glance at sensei first if that's what she actually meant, miss Nagisa have headphone is her head, she also give me a glance before throwing a paper ball to me, i unwrapped it and this is what it said

What's inside that note book is the songs i used to make ever since juniorhigh i don't particularly sing all of them but I'll send you a video of me and my classmates singing one of the songs i write, I'm not the one who sing it but I'm the one who write and record it

I looked at my phone to see a video miss Nagisa send me, me and my classmates started to watch it

Ok here's who will be the peoples there, the video is not mine but TvT
(pretend that the guy who was singing was Karma and the peoples who was also in the video woould be Terasaka's group + Sugino and Maehara)

Kurayami's Pov

We finished watching it "Sensei is this mr. Karma?" Kitsune or Kitsu cause that's what my other classmates call her, Kitsu asked sensei "yeah i wrote the song but he kept bugging me about it so i gived him a chance to sing it" miss Nagisa sweat dropped "wow! Kurayami quickly open the notebook noe! I wanna see the songs miss Nagisa made!" Kotaro shouted excitedly, i opened the notebook, in the first page the song's name is 'welcome to wonderland so i decided "ma'am can we choose this song in the first page?" I asked "what song?" miss Nagisa asked walking towards me, when she got to me she looked at the notwbook, when she read the song's name she frozed "miss are you alright?" Aki asked "This song.... Is the first song i wrote when my dad left me to my crazy mom..." miss Nagisa started to tear up "i-I'm sorry sensei i didn't know I'll choose something else" i panicked, actually this is the first time i panicked again in my whole life it's like... I feel something different about miss Nagisa, i push that thoughts away and focused on the songs a song got my interest, a song named 'Are you satisfied' then i started reading the lyrics, i was shoke while reading the lyrics "Kuraya-kun are you alright?" Midori asked "t-this song's lyrics... I-it's like a song for depressed peoples..." I said as my pupils shrunk even more, i shaked my head and forgot about it and continue looking "i found something interesting" i said, they put their attention to me "what did you find?" Shin asked holding Shizu "The Lazy song?" said in a questioning tone, i looked at my sensei, i saw her sweat dropped "erm... I write that when... I was at my bed lazily..." miss Nagisa said nervously, me and my classmates sweat drop "Ok then it's decided, The Laze Song will be the song we will sing means the only thing we'll need is dance steps" Tatsu said and everyone said "YOSH!! LET'S DO THIS"