👑The ceremony👑

Everyone was ready, this was the big day. No one could spoil it, nothing could stop it, not even the weather. There are guards everywhere because they want to prevent any catastrophe to happen.

Every participant was nervous, they made their hair a thousand times better, and some of them had even taken 5 baths before. They were stressed, but excited at the same time. As each of them was satisfied with how they looked, after checking themselves a thousand times in the mirror...

They weren't ready. -_-

Jemima: Nooo! This won't do!-she pounted-

Paula: But Lady Jemima, you look perfect!

Jemima: Yes but still, I need to be better. HoldI'll I'll take another bath, you can do my hair again after.

Paula: But it took an hou-

...

Sonya: Our finest fabric is made from one of your father's companies, he asked the workers ffocusfocuse on that and it took them 6 months!

Barbara: Six months for this piece of filth? That's impossible! You should've seen Lady Emma's dress, it looked so wonderful! She even told me it was made in less than a month!

Sonya: I think it looks wonderful!

Barbara: Fine! I'll wear it if you insist! - she said smiling slightly while looking at herself in the mirror-

...

Anna: It's nice! Although I don't like these blue gems on my hand.

Ayshe: Don't you worry Lady Anna, I'll take it off right now!

Anna: Thank you, do you think Prince Norman will choose me?

Ayshe: I honestly have no idea, but you're one of the best ladies I've ever served, I hope he thinks the same!

...

Emma: Can I die?

Violet: Lady Emma don't say such words!-she tapped her head-

Emma: But why did it have to be heels! I will fall and die of humiliation so why not right now?

Gillian: I swear I asked for you to be given the right to wear normal shoes but my headmaster refused!

No! Every lady should be able to wear heels! It's part of normal knowledge! That was what she said.

Emma: Oof- But I cannot promise you that I won't fall -_-

Gillian: Thankfully, you didn't take more than two baths so you have enough time! Violet here is good at walking with heels, she could teach you!

Violet: I don't mind-she said-

Emma: Thanks!

Emma learned a little bit but she still struggled.

Violet: Those are the basics.

Gillian: Wow! Violet, you're pretty good!

Violet: Say, Lady Emma, can I talk to you, privately?

Emma: Sure?

In another room...

Violet: I just wanted to ask you something that's been on my mind for a while...

Emma: What is it?

Violet: I saw it, by accident.

Emma: Saw what?