Andre x Fem!Reader

Fluff-☁️
Warnings:Cussing,Dirty Jokes(Kinda)
Y/N POV:
It's been 5 months since I been working in Cognito,Inc as a mechanical engineer.It had also been 5 months since I had a crush on Andre. I was on my way to Gigi's home since I was going to give her a ride to work.Once I got there I rolled down my window and shouted "Gigi hurry your ass up".Right I said that Gigi got out of her house and lock the door,she got in my car she looked like she's having a hangover right now. "Are you a hangover right now" I told her, she nodded and I started to leave her house and started driving to work.When we were half way there Gigi said "So honey I hope before we go inside you put on makeup so you can impress Andre".Right after she said that I tried to lie saying I didn't know what she was talking about,but she said " Honey please I know you have a crush on Andre it's obvious"I blushed when she said that. I parked outside of Cognito Inc, and we got out of the car and headed inside.While we were walking the halls,we walked past a deformed baby in a water jug. "Hey Y/N, hey Gigi"he said.We both said "hey Steve" and walked towards the conference room(A/N-I'm not sure if it's called a conference room so I'm just putting it as a conference room).Once we got there Gigi went to her seat next to Myc and I went to my seat next to Andre.

Andre POV:
I saw Y/N the most beautiful girl in this company.I started liking her since she started working here.She went to her which was next to me. "Hey Y/N how are you"I told her,she smiles and said " Hey Andre I'm good how are you".I told her I'm doing fine then Myc said "Come on Andre when are u going to put your dick in Y/N"we both madly blush while Gigi is laughing saying "He would if Y/N would tell him that she likes him".

Y/N POV:
I can't believe it Gigi just everyone including Andre that I liked him. I looked at him and he looked shocked and speechless.That's when I knew he didn't like me I told Gigi to go the hell as I feel tears going down my face I left the room because I didn't want them to see me crying especially Andre.I started  to leave the building so I wouldn't have to face Andre.I was walking to the parking lot as I was to grab my car keys I felt some one grab my arm,I turned around and saw that the person was Andre. "What the fuck do you want Andre do want to make fun of you because I have a fucking crush on you" I said more tears falling down my face then all of a sudden I felt his lips on mine.Then he pulled away saying "Why would I made fun of you when I like you too"I felt myself blushed then I asked " Will you be my boyfriend".He said yes then kiss me again.Then we walked back to the conference room holding hands.