Chapter Four "A Horrible Day"

Last chapter: Socks and Meme met each other in a not very friendly way and started hating each other and they got partner up in a science experiment.

[Geometry Class]
{10:45 am Monday}

(I don't know what subject is this so don't attack me when I'm wrong)

Blaza yawned quietly as he covered his mouth with his right hand. He never thought he would be in a classroom ever after the incident, in fact he didn't really have a good relationship about friendship.

Suddenly,a soft tap on his shoulder made him snapped out his thoughts as he turned his head and was face to face with a black haired teenager with a hoodie with fake crab eyes on it, just like the one he's wearing but with fake bear ears.

"Isn't he one of the person who Socks was complaining about?" Blaza thought as he raised an eyebrow at him.

"Sorry but the seat you are currently sitting on right now is actually my seat" the person spoke as he pointed his finger at the seat.

"Oh- sorry..." Blaza mumbled softly in embarrassment as he quickly stood up and moved to the seat that was beside him. The person just smiled in response as he sat beside Blaza.

"Ok,class. Before we start today lesson..."

[Science Lab]
{11:05 am Monday}

"Did you even listen to what the teacher said earlier?" Meme asked in annoyed as he was holding an conical flask full of red liquid in it and looked at his partner that was basically doing nothing.

"To be honest, the answer is a no" Socks answered without hesitation as he shrugged at him.

Meme facepalmed at his calm reaction. "Well... you at least need to do something since the teacher is watching the whole class doing this experiment." He looked at him. "If she saw that you didn't do anything, both of us are gonna take the 'prize' of it"

"Fine by me" Socks responded with a calm tone, making his partner even more annoyed.

"Not for me! You have to think about the people around you too if they took the 'prize' too cause of you, it's not a good thing for you and them!" Meme whispered yelled at him.

Socks didn't really wanna argue with his partner anymore due to being annoying cause of his nonstop complaining as he looked at him in an angry look. He snatched the conical flack from Meme's hand.

"Fine then. What do you want me to do then?" Socks asked.

Meme sighed as he answered. "Pour the red liquid into this beaker but-" Before he could finished his sentence, Socks already pour all of the red liquid into the beaker since he just wanted to get over this quickly.

"WAIT! DON'T-"

[Insert 'BOOM' sound effect]

"DETENTION,BOTH OF YOU!!!"

[Geometry Class]
{11:15 am Monday}

Blaza was confused about what the teacher teaching in front of them but at the same time he was interested too since he was the top student in his pervious school.

"Hey!" A voice sounded beside him. He turned his head towards the direction of the voice as he was face to face with the person again. "So,your name is Blaza, right? I'm Tbhonest but you can just call me Tbh" he spoke.

Blaza nodded his head slowly in response, not knowing what to said next.

"So, I was wondering where do you get your hoodie since we have almost the same hoodie but with different colours and animals." Tbh questioned once again as he pointed to his hoodie.