Android's arrival, is that Frieza? Part 1

I know I'm skipping what Tights reaction to Son of Frieza and heading straight towards Android saga but c'mon we didn't see Z-Fighters train or how they doing during 3 year timeskip so why not plus I do not own any dragon ball series just OCs I make anways let's on with our story.

Age: 4

Tights and a small cloaked figure arrive where the Z-Fighters-Vegeta, Bulma, Baby Trunks are at and they notice Tights get out of the car.

Tights: Hi guys, for those don't know me I'm Tights Bulma's twin sister and Bulma it's been awhile and I see you had your baby.

Bulma: Yes it has and this is Trunks also who's that in the car?

Tights: Well ok but guys don't freak out he's harmless and not his dad and he is bit shy after all, c'mon Fridge get out of the car and also you can get rid of that cloak now sweetie.

They all-Tights were shocked that Tights adopted a kid and said kid that's still cloaked comes out of the car and he stands by his adopted mother as he takes off his cloak completely.

Imagine this but with purple gems or whatever they called aren't spiked and one's attached to his waist aren't there

Fridge: Hi Everyone, as my mom said I'm Fridge and I'm not my 'father' who was cold and ruthless as I heard plus unlike my 'dad' I'm not as weak as him after all I trained for the androids too and I studied Earth's culture so don't worry about me.

They were all speechless that fact he was son of Frieza or how he winded up on earth and adopted by Tights or both and Krillin gets flashbacks of Frieza blowing him up in his final form and stabbed by him using one of his horns in his second form and he starts quacking which Fridge jokes about him being a space duck when he did that.

Goku: Ok gang let's go!

They all move out and after Yamcha gets Yamchaed by 19 Fridge comes in and kicks 20 in the face in a flash, sending the old android into 19 and as the androids gets up, Krillin gives Yamacha a senzu bean quick and Fridge well throws a dog treat at 20 aka Gero's head and no Fridge has no respect for his elders that are evil kinda depends on the person.

Gero: Why did you threw a dog treat at my head? also 19 who is this brat and how they knew we were coming?

19: scanning..... 88% percent match: Frieza and (does meme from teamfourstar) 'They can see the future!'

Gero: Dammit darn psy......Argh really again? (when he was about to say psychics Fridge uses his telekinesis to throw another dog treat at Gero's head again but this time his hat fall off revealing his brain in a case)

Fridge: Wow what a screw lose mad dog, want another? (Everyone else arrives and and 19 found 100% match because Goku's there) Let's take this fight somewhere else.

Gero: Well it is a little coprsey and there's some ash as well as some smoke.

They all went to near wasteland away from the city and Goku goes to fight 19 and went super saiyan but his heart virus happend and Fridge lifts up 19 with his psychic powers and closes his palm and 19 blows up and soon as Vegeta arrives also Gero escaped running for his life after witnessing a small glipsed of Fridges power and he wet himself after seeing that as well.

Cliffhanger and there will be a part 2 and what you think of Fridge so far plus I know you guys think well Fridge is too young to fight well Gohan was 5 fighting Nappa and Vegeta and some Frieza's men plus I looked how old their race can get and Frieza was 70 years old and if he were a human he be at age of 7 also Fridge is son of Frieza and he trained so of course he will have a high power level plus the reason why Frieza force isn't looking for Fridge well because they already know where he is and don't wanna go there because don't wanna die. In super Frieza would forgotten about Fridge because two reasons one he was in hell remembering how he was defeated twice and got sent to hell and two He would been too obesebed with Revenge he he will forget about Fridge completely until he gets to earth and sees Fridge and thinks for few moments then realizing he forgotten about Fridge and figured too late to turn him over he's been far too long with the monkeys and the earthlings and reason why Z-Fighters haven't sensed Fridge coming was because his power level was too low for then pick up and Fridge has alot of pontineal that's why he was able to grow so strong in 2 years and yes Fridge has 5th form and not giving him golden and 6th form til Super & Buu Saga anyways we find out about androids in next part of our story.