Fridge's training, Vegeta's rage and the Bug Man

Last time on Dragon Ball C: Son of Frieza, Vegeta and Fridge got their butts handed to them by the twin androids 17 and 18 and a new evil has emerged with unknown origins, just who is this new foe and how dangerous could be, let's dive in to find out....

Fridge's point of view......

I wake up to see Krillin feeding me a senzu bean and I saw everyone start get up as well as I am.

Fridge: So new plan beat them up before they get a chance to attack after some training with one beam that instant kills once strong enough?

Krillin: No but you guys not believe me but the one with the chick kissed me.

Everyone but Krillin: Don't believe you.

Krillin: Don't care.

Fridge: how about we split up, you guys go train or check up on Goku, Vegeta, Trunks train, Piccolo go to Kami and fuse with him?

They all nod expect for Vegeta who flies off and Trunks went after him saying Dad pay attention to me.

I go off with to train on the lookout where Piccolo heads off and I use the multiform techquie to make ten copies of me and train in my final form against all of them in their final form.

Timeskip brought you by Chibi Fridge managed to annoy Chibi Piccolo and Chibi Kami by whistling on accident while training and Piccolo runs after him for it.

Kami: Piccolo I sense a great evil in a city so I agree to fusing with you Piccolo.

Piccolo and Fridge: Finally!

They fuse and we come to the city and see a bug man.

Bug man: Ah Piccolo and who are you Frieza knock off?

Fridge: Names Fridge, bug man who are you?

Bug man: My name is Cell and I am going be perfect!

Fridge: Yeah right no one is ever perfect besides I got a new form just for you!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I power up to my new final form, I learned just now!

(It's this but with Fridge's colors which you see in top for pics or vidoes on top above the title in part 1 and 2 also Fridge in his first form is tall as Gohan when in beginning of the Saiyan Saga when Raditz showed up but final is a bit taller ...

(It's this but with Fridge's colors which you see in top for pics or vidoes on top above the title in part 1 and 2 also Fridge in his first form is tall as Gohan when in beginning of the Saiyan Saga when Raditz showed up but final is a bit taller but fifth form same height as Vegeta's chest.)

Fridge: Behold the power of my new final form and my sezy shade of amethyst red!

Cell and Piccolo were shocked by this new form and sheer power and Cell fears him now and he almost runs away while Piccolo was still fazed and Fridge is flexing with arms.

Fridge flews faster than Piccolo and Cell could see and he grabed Cell's tail and rips it out and removes rest of Cell's limbs and baseball pitcher style throws him all the way to in front of the school buss that he drinks up in cannon but this time after he regens his limbs.

Fridge: He should bleed out now.

Piccolo: You sure your the name little kid as before?

Fridge: Hey why wouldn't I be?

Piccolo: It's just that the way you removed Cell's limbs and your even more powerful than me in that form anyways how much are you using?

Fridge: 10% of this forms power.

I power down to my minimal form and supress my power like to 5,000.

Tien, Krillin, Trunks came and bit later Vegeta.

Tien: What was that high power level and that strange one that's a mix of some of the foes we know?

Fridge: Me, in my new final form that s higher than my true form only using 10% and the other power level was Cell, a bug man and I think he's a bio android cause of his ki and he said he was impefect plus he drank everyone here.

Vegeta gains a few tick marks greatly inraged trying keep calm cause 1 new android and 2 Fridge surpassed him with a form that no one saw before besides Cell and Piccolo.

Vegeta: Do I hear 5?

I silently laugh while I watch Vegeta get angry at me and we all split and me, Krillin and Trunks went to Gero's old lab and found present day cell as well as blueprints for the androids.

Fridge: Let's not blow this one up just leave it after we deal with our current problem and have Bulma come check this out or now after we get these to her and maybe call her before hand.

Trunks: Why not blow this one up, he may end up being evil like the others.

Fridge: Trunks you idiot, he could be a ally just need to bring Bulma here to see what she can do.

Trunks sighs in defeat and we call Bulma who comes and checks out this embryo and and works on that little guy and we left and found out Cell is after the androids and I show up and Cell ambush me draining some of my ki before letting go and he chuckles.

Cell: Now I have your DNA and once I get to my perfect form, I will become more perfect with that new form of yours in my own way!

Fridge: Yea so going aborsb 17 and 18 now or want what happened last time?

Cell: Aborsb.

Fridge: then try it.

Vegeta comes with some more power.

Cell: Hey Vegeta let me aborsb the androids and I get stronger than I am currently just keep Fridge busy til I do it then we'll fight in my final form!

Fridge: Vegeta no.

Vegeta: Vegeta yes!

I go fifth form and we fought and Vegeta surprising me made me have to use 30% then we're evenly match but Cell reached his perfect form.

Cell: I thank you, now I'm perfect in every single way!

Fridge: Question can you get a date or know what my origins are?

Cell: Uhhhh?

Fridge: Thought so now we fight!

Me and Cell clash evenly matched surprisingly at my full power.

Cell: We're evenly matched but unlike you I have that form of yours up my sleeve so how about this I make a tourament and host it in a week and you guys train try to beat me if I win your all dead and I do whatever I want to the earth but if you win I leave you alone that's if I'm dead when I lose.

Fridge: Fine but you will regert it Cell.

Cell: No I won't!

Next time on Dragon Ball C: Son of Frieza be the battle for the earth and how will our heroes win fighting a monster and that evenly match their strongest fighter, we find out how the training and it plays out.