PROLOGUE

"YOU'RE A HOME WRECKER!!" She shouted right into my face.
I gritted my teeth not of annoyance and madness but because I'm hurt..

"I am at fault why you're pregnant, Is it wrong to take the responsibility as I am the one who impregnate you jennie kim?" I asked her, the tears that Im holding suddenly betrayed me and fell.

" Is it wrong to love the baby on your womb? That instead of running away.. I'm chasing you?" I asked once again, trying to control my sobs for me not to stutter.

"Is it wrong? huh? Is it wrong that I keep pushing myself to you?.....Maybe it is" sabay tawa ko ng mapakla.

"Sorry for barging in, into your life, sorry for ruining your relationship with your fiance. I hope, kai will love and and take care of you two.  The ba- baby" I stuttered at the last word. Patuloy ang pagtulo ng luha ko. I'm tired of holding it in and never saying a thing because I learned to love this woman so much, that I forgot the rule I made for myself.

"Take a care of it like it's his own kid..
Pls take care of my baby there in your womb. Take care of my little baby Tell her that I love her, a-and take a good care too n-nini" I said and then turned around as the tears that I hold earlier scroll down on my cheeks.

'I will try, I will try to forget you Jennie Kim' I mumble on my inner self as if I was convincing it..

My heart was aching, too much for my liking.. I'm used of Jennie's words.. painful words..but this time.. it's too much..

'it hurts,oh god it hurts' I cried and cried, for my eyes to get blurry.. I hardly grip on the steering wheel as I'm driving my way to I don't know where.

I just know I'm hurt, and I can't take it anymore. I want to scream..scream my heart out hoping this pain will instantly fade..

A sudden loud horn and light was heading on my car..
One moment the road is there,wide open and safe, the next thing i can hear is there are loud noises, acrid smells but I feel numb.
It is the equivalent of looking without seeing, a form of emotional blindness.
Then suddenly darkness welcomed me.

-nyx