Chapter 5: we met

Hey guys sorry for not updating itsjust things got really complicated lately but im just srry so ill try not to let this happen again and thanks for being patient 

i was in my room when my mom walked in and said "Ashley i want you to meet someone" when a stranger walked in i screamed and hid my mom said something i could hear her but then he left and i came out "who is he?" i said " his names Nick coolins and i want u to be good ok?" "ok mom" i said she gave me a weird look and yelled " I MEAN IT" "ok mom no need to scream" i watched her leave the room then i stared out my window "he will be here soon why does she always have to get a boy one and i dont even need one the dudes in jail i mean really" Then all of a sudden i heard i car pull up a boy came out seemed bout my age had black hair and baby blue eyes with a leather jacket on and was just a lil bit taller then me. MY mom called me down so i walked down stairs to meet him i shook his hand but when he tried to put his arm around me i jumped so high im dont like ppl who i dont know touching me unless im aware there about to do it. My mom pulled him aside and went into a different room as i listined to there conversation i heard my mom say "its fine shes just VERY skittish but once she gets to know u she'll get use to it just dont sneak up behide her or try to scare her or anything like that" he looked at her and said "ok is that why she goes to privet school?" "yes" my mom replyed i ran up to my room " why did she sound so angry i mean i cant help that fact i scared i mean i got kidnapped what does she expect for me to be happy about it" there was a knock at the door then nick entered and said  hi to me i gave him a angery look and said "i never said come in" he laughed for a minute then saw i was serious and apologized to me and asked if he couldcome in as i shoved him out of the room i screamed "NO" at him locked the door and sat down.

                                                                                        Nicks pov

Ashley open up i need to ask u some questions "man why was she being such a stuck up diva her mom said she was nice" "Ashley please open up please she screamed the word no and thats when i left the hall nobody was home but us "what should i do" i thought to myself and thats when i got it i ran outside and climed the roof as i got to her widow i opened it she seemed mad and tried to leave but i grabbed her on the arm and thats when she screamed " DONT TOUCH ME" i let go and then i finally got to ask her the questions but the thing is i didnt really need to ask her wuestions i just wanted to be with her

Hey guys once again srry for not updating things got busy then all my ideas i had were gone so i kinda needed to figure out what should happen but ill try to updat soon