chapter 2

[ in the hospital]

after what happened in the park ( y/n) was rushed to the hospital, after that sans called his friend's number about

( y/n) of course it made a family panic. After everyone came, Frisk immediately asked Sans a lot of questions about his sister, "Calm down, kid, your sister, she must be strong... she can't be weak, although I'm also very worried too about her." replied sans.

Frisk lowered his head feeling guilty that he couldn't be with his sister to help her anymore.

then the doctor came out of the treatment room ( y/n) then Asgore and Toriel approached the doctor and asked about the situation ( y/n).

"The patient is fine sir and madam ... but the patient must rest more because of the stress he is receiving." replied the doctor.

everyone but sans was surprised by the doctor's words "stress? is it too bad doc?" asked asgore worriedly.

"Patients will be much better off if the stress is low or not... I'm worried that things will get worse with the psyche." replied the doctor.

now everyone was worried about the situation and the doctor left, then everyone went inside and saw (y/n) sleeping with an IV in her nose.

Everyone sitting next to (y/n) looked at him with a very worried state, Frisk held his sister's hand gently the water came out can't stand seeing his beloved sister like that.

Asriel holds the other hand with a sad look with teary eyes "I'm sorry I can't take care of you anymore (y/n) ... I don't look like a good brother." Frisk thought.

then there was a hand that touched his shoulder made him surprised and then looked aside "it's not your fault kid... don't take all the blame on you." Sans said softly.

" B-but...(sob) if only I... I could go with you today... I would definitely help you, but but everything turned out like this because of me." said frisk sadly.

"If only ... I ... I ..." Frisk's words immediately stopped when he felt his hand being gripped weakly making him startled and immediately looked at his sister who was already conscious.

Frisk immediately burst into tears of joy and hugged his sister's hand gently "Thank God you're awake!? I... I thought I'd lose one of the family I love again!!" Frisk said.

( y/n) saw frisk with a sad face too then a few tears came out of her eyes too then she also cried, the two twins were crying.

everyone who saw it also cried and was touched by it, then the sans smile a little bit not the fake smile he always wore but the real smile.

"It's nice to see you wake up... (y/n)." thought sans relieved.

then one by one from everyone visited ( y/n) and gave her a small gift and was given a gentle smile and thanks from her even though it was only in a letter.

after everyone visited ( y/n) everyone went home except ( y/n), frisk, and sans, they both still wanted to stay in ( y/n)'s room even though it was time for all the visitors to leave.

( y/n) continued to daydream as she looked at him blankly but eyes like that for a reason... she still remembers her friend's death.

the only friend she cared about, the only person who was always with her and protected her from all of them ... all because of that friend.

She then felt angry at the figure who had killed her friend, angry, annoyed, and hateful towards that figure were always in her mind.

( y/n) wanted to beat the figure but her friend would never be happy if she dared to hurt someone “ please don't hurt them ( y/n) ... if you do that you don't look like you and my only friend. " That's what her friend said.