1 Im far from you

Hello there !!
A couple things
Warnings for the following
Rape, sexual assault, non consensual touching, gore, obsession, delusions, mental illness, self harm, murder, kidnapping, infantilisation, dehumanisation.
And probably more
This book is very dark and does not depict healthy mindsets or realtionships
I do not condone or endorse the actions in this book.
Please enjoy!
Bunny here I hope you like the book the tension will build I can't jump straight into the gore (it would be fun if I could) I'm bad at grammar and spelling and this is for fun so apologise if their are mistakes.
Have fun and goodbye!

I walk to the front of the class a small smile on my face my arm up waving to everyone I had grown to care about.

"It was really nice uh meeting  you all and being friends and such thank you all so much for taking care of me"
I took a deep bow.
"But I'm leaving the school to uh.. Start working!!"! I say an awkward smile on my face watching the classes surprised faces.
"HUUUHH you're starting hero work so soon?!?" Mina exclaims
I chuckle
"not exactly I'm working as a assistant to a detective while studying"
I smile while waving saying my goodbyes.
"Let's meet again all!!" I say walking out of the classroom.
That was 3 years ago -
And I'm now a well known detective and a avid cigarette smoker.

(・o・)
3rd person Pov

〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜

"Name all of your stuff has made its way to your new apartment are you ready to leave?"

Name sighs taking a long drag from their lit cigarette before dropping it and stomping down on it giving their old co worker a thumbs up sad a smile.
"Mmhm I've got all my important stuff on me so I don't have anything else I need to pick up" they say a smile evident on their face.
"Well then you should get going good first impressions are important" their coworker let's put with a small sarcastic gruff.
"If it were that important they wouldn't be paying for my flight there" Name says sticking out their tongue.
They huff and mumble "lucky bitch"
"You know me my charm is irresistible!" Name says shoving their arm on their hip.
"Stop acting over confident" they respond rolling their green eyes.
Name lets their arms drop "was I being that obvious" they ask
"Yes you didn't get much sleep did you? you look" their eyes travel up and down.
"Oi I slept some"name responds shoving their hands into their pockets.
"Yeah yeah just get going"
Name scoffs and walks off waving for a taxi.

Days later name has arrived and finished unpacking their apartment.
it was kinda of messy and unfinished but they had opted for a studio apartment, as they weren't fond of leaving bed and saw no use for a separate lounge.
They had no plans to invite anyone over so they didn't really care how it looked, all they cared about was that the bed was comfy and that they could afford to eat take out almost every day.

It was morning not too early as name was not a morning person and had opted for starting work early mid day.
It was about nine thirty when name left their place and had walked down a couple streets looking for a convenience store on their way to the train station.
They found a small whole in the wall store tucked into the corner of an alleyway not far from the station.
They walked in noting how cheap and dingy the place was, they walked up to the counter asking for their usual brand of cigarettes then turning to walk out before bumping into someone they didn't expect to see again.
"Ohh long time no see huh"name said a sly smile crossing their face as they laid  their eyes on their former class mate katsuki bakugou.
"Huh oh fuck it's you" he responds gruffly.
"No need to be so rude I'm terribly sorry about him ohhh" another former classmate whines out
"I didn't recognise you at all it's me kirishima" he says smiling brightly.
"Mmhm" name flashes a smile directly to kirishima "so have you both graduated by now?" Name asks
"What do you think we're fucking idiots of course we graduated" bakugou barks back.
Name only chuckles before turning with a light wave.
"Yeah yeah I'm off" name responds smiling .
"Wait!" Kirishima says reaching his hand out to grab name.
"Hm?"
He hands name his phone gesturing for them to put their number in They punch it in and hand it back.
"Do you have some time right now we could all catch up"kirishima exclaims
"I have work today some other time ok!" Name walks out scurrying off to the train station.
And heading to work.
Your POV

I take my break after a couple hours and check my phone.
***44555555 hey this is name yeah?
*****6545555 yes this is name who is this?
Kirishima it's me :(
Name yes I know :)
Kirishima so cold
Name hehe~ sorry I'm just wary since we haven't talked since I changed my number.
Kirishima no need to be wary around me !

Bakugous pov
****7753232 added you to a group chat
Unknown: so when were you going to tell us that they got back huh?
Bakugou: seems I didn't need to
Unknown: your gonna regret that you act like we don't know what you have planned
Unknown: we are all thinking the same thing but I'll do anything to make sure that you don't get the chance.
Bakugou: yeah? Let's see about that.

No one pov
Names phone is spammed with messages as they are added into a groupchat filled with their old class mates.
Name: I'm at work is it important?
Denki: yea
Midoriya: no we can all chat later.
Name puts their phone down they grab the files they have to review before their assignment and begin to home.
Name: I'm off work what's up?
Mina: WE SHOULD ALL PARTY TOGETHER!
Name: it's a Thursday?
Mina: like tommorow
Todoroki: I can make it.
Momo: me too!
Kirishima: sounds like fun I'll drag bakugou along
Name: I'll see I have a new assignment soon.
Mina: awwwwww we miss uuu
Name: I appreciate it I'll try and work something out.

The day progresses and turns to night
Name finally reaches for the packet of information they had to study for their new assignment.
They took out the first page and it was printed with pictures of her old friends.