01

?? Pov

I was standing in front of my mirror checking my self out. It is currently 6:25 in the evening . Well if you're thinking I am getting ready for my date then yes I am getting ready for my date with my husband.

Anyway let me introduce myself. I am Kim Taehyung, from Daegu. After my parents death my step parents brought me in Seoul. Talking about my step parents, they are the worst thing that happened to me. They adopted me as their own but treated me like a maid of their house. I do all house chores, make food for them earn my own money to get food, they keep abusing me but little does they know who I am. 

I am a Mafia. I fell in love with the Mafia King JJK 2 years ago. We met each at an amusement park, he was there with his hyung. We dated for one year then secretly got married. No one else than Jungkook's hyungs and noonas know about this marriage. After getting married he himself trained me and now I am the Mafia Queen of the family. My code name is V. I am also the Co- ceo of my husband's company.

Anygay my step parents doesn't know about any of these things. I can be soft from outside but I am ruthless from inside. I only show my soft side to my hyungs and noonas and my bunny. I give my so called parents cold shoulder. I can't deny the fact that they are kind of scared of my cold stare that I give them but being a undercover mafia I don't disobey them and do whatever they ask me to do. My husband keep asking me about my step parents but I never told. I am really mad at my step parents.

I hate them from the core of my heart. Well I still don't know why haven't I killed my fucking step parents, maybe cause I am feeling sympathy on them , but I surely know that one day I will reach the last bit of my patience and burn them alive.

Tae's Pov

My train of thoughts were cut of by a horn of car. I knew it very well that it was my husband. Well thank goodness my so called step parents are not here. I don't want to ruin my mood. I checked the time. It says 6:35.
The meeting time was 6:30 (A/n your husband is kinda punctual 😁).
I grabbed my phone , wallet and my gun and then checked myself in the mirror one last time and ran out of the house locking the door behind

_____________________________________

Hi guys 😁
So this is the first part of my first story

Thanks for reading 💞

Borahe 💜