18.

It was Friday night. Everybody else already left for dinner. I was still in dorm, drawing, when I heard a knock. I looked up and locked eyes with Cedric. He was smiling lightly at me. I smiled back and stood up walking toward him. Suddenly he hugged me tightly and whispered "I haven't seen you in a while. You are always in your room if not in class. I missed you."
I don't know why but for some reason my heart skipped a bit. Cedric was always the one who cared.
"Oh, don't worry I'm fine." I answered with a smile.
"So, will we go and eat?" He asked pulling away a little.
I nodded and we walked out.
When we entered great hall I looked around a bit and locked eyes with Ron, who looked at me with wide eyes and turned at Harry.
Harry then looked up and softly smiled at me. I smiled back and went to the Hufflepuff table.

I didn't eat much.
"You have to eat." Cedric said. I weakly smiled and he showed his fork with food in front of me.
"Come onnn, open your mouth!"
I laughed and pulled his hand away.
"Cedric I'm not five years old I can eat by myself."
"Well eat, eat." He said.
I then looked up and regretted even coming for diner. No other than Draco, was looking in our direction make me wonder for how long was he looking at us.
Then, he made last eye contact with me before storming out.
I didn't want to but I stood up and was ready to follow him.
But then Harry showed up in front of me.
"Hi Y/n. What are you doing?"
"Oh hi Harry" I answered. "Nothing. I finished eating so I will go back to my dorm."
When I walked past him, his voice stopped me saying: "hey Y/n, would you like to go with me to the Forbidden forest tomorrow? I have to show you something."

"Sure Harry." I smiled and walked away.

__________________________________

I actually went to look after him. He was nowhere. I walked in those dark corridors and nothing.
But not when I stopped two people by the end of the corridor. Making out. Of course. I was looking at them, disappointed, sad, angry, when I locked eyes with him. He pulled away from her and then she noticed me smiling evilly at me.
"Hey Y/n, what is so important that you have to interrupt us?" Olivia.
"Nothing." I answered. I was about to walk away.
"Oh Y/n." Olivia started. " who is your Yule ball date?"
"I don't have date yet." I answered.
"Oh that's so sad. You see, me and Draco are so ready to be the perfect couple of the ball. If you want we can go together to look for a dress for you. You know I don't want for you to look poor at the ball."

I smiled while saying " I would rather spend time with Crabbe and Goyle then go somewhere with you." And I left.

__________________________________

Next morning, we'll wasn't there best. But which day was good for me?
I went for a walk and I ended up in Astronomy tower. I was sitting alone for a while. It's very peaceful here. But not for long when I felt a pair of eyes behind me. And I wasn't wrong.

"How long have you been here?" I nervously asked Draco who was leaning against the wall.

"I came here first" he said coldly.

"Sorry, I will go now." I stood up and walked past him when he stopped me, pulled me back by my wrist.
"I didn't tell you to leave."
The tension I felt, he was looking at me and for a second I swear I saw his fast glare at my lips.
"What do you want?" Wow Y/n stop acting so bravely.
"Can't we just talk?"
"I have to be somewhere Malfoy."
"Oh back to last name?"
"Yes."
"Why."
"Why not."
"Why."
And by every word he was closer and closer. Inches away our noses we're almost touching.
"I hear you need help in potion classes." he smirked.
"How do you know that?"
"I know."
"Were you asking professor about me?"
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Aha."
"If you don't shut up I will shut you."
I closed my eyes. This was so wrong but so right at the same time.
"How will you do that?"

"Malfoy!Malfoy! Are you here?!"
And the moment was gone. Crabbe and Goyle yelled dracos name like they are about to die. I only now realised how much I hate them.

Draco pulled away and madly walk down to them "What the fuck you two want, Ha?!"
"No, no don't fight us. It's about your father."

Lucius.

"What the fuck about him??" Draco asked two very scared jerks.
"He sent you a letter. He is mad at you and wants to meet up with you."
And with that Draco dramatically stormed out, and two jerks followed him.

I was again alone. Replying every moment all over again.
"Did I really said that to him??" "Did we almost kissed or it's just what I think?" "He does that to every girl right."

I won't let him play with me like that. He was obviously in a relationship with Olivia. I hate them both.

I hate you Malfoy.
__________________________________

So I missed you guys so much and I'm truly sorry. I don't write well, that's what I think and I'm just cringing myself every time I finish chapter but I'm trying. It looks better in my head I swear lol.

-Sof.