The Reveal

Vaango vaango, Part 2🤸

Ignore typos and mistakes pls!
Mukkiyamaga, Author's note padikavum.
Long Chap ahead! Please read fully, don't skip✨

This is purely fictional not intended to hurt anyone!
-
May 5th- Ashaangi's Home.

"Anneyyy enga ney Iruka? Evalo neram wait panrathu? Balloon num Decorations um vangitu vara ivalo nerama?"
Sivaangi was shouting at her brother Pugazh, whom she sent out to buy party decoration stuff for Ashwin's birthday. She wouldn't have shouted, but her hormones as well as her brother who hasn't returned even after 2 hours made her to.

"Eii Anabelle bomma, iru ma avan vangitu varatum kathu la irunthu kaal litre ratham vara mathri kathatha!"
Said Bala who was standing near her with LED lights tangled around him.

"Ava kathurathula enna thappu iruku, 2ndu manneram aachu avaru poi innum varala! Nee phone ah enta kudu chellama nan pesuren avanta"
Pavi took the phone from Sivaangi and went to the balcony.

"Thangam cake order kuduthachu! Jigna paper ready. Apram antha Happy Birthday banner um evening deliver aidum "
Rakshan, who came back after finishing the jobs his dear sister assigned him exclaimed.

"Ahh super neyy! Thank you"
She gave him a hifi.

"Ada naaye atha antha side pudi da!"
Baba Master, who was working with Sarath in the backyard shouted.

"Sivuuuuuuu! Intha room la thana Play station iruku? Atha open pannu"
Shouted her brother, Vinayak.

(Sivaangi mv- Ada paavi anga than da en surprise iruku ayo nalla vela lock panni vechen. )

"Dei athelam mudiyathu, nee anga pona velaiye paaka matta. Po poi Bala anna ku help pannu!" She shouted back.

He made a face and went to help Bala.

"Thalaivi! Itha enga vekkarthu? Snow spray kandipa venuma?"
Asked Sakthi, who was relocating the TV.

The bell rang announcing the arrival of Mani. After waiting for almost 2 minutes, and no one bothering to open the door, she herself opened and  came in and glared at everyone asking,

"Dei! Oru celebrity vanthuruken evanume kathava tharanthu welcome Panna matingala da?"

Everyone stopped their works for a second, gave her a"vera vela illa paru" look and continued with their jobs.

"Ungalukelam enna pathi theriyala-"
She was cut but pugazh who dashed her and ran inside panting.

"Thangachiiii!" He shouted as soon as he entered.

Sivaangi who finally found her 2 hour lost brother, gave a death glare. 

"Sorry pattu, late aiduchu intha balloon uh nee ketta ellame iruku. Nee ketta antha pepper mattum than late aiduchu nu vaanga Mudila" he said panting.

Everyone looked at him like "pepper?"

"Ada korangu, athu popper da" said Rakshan.

Everyone mentally facepalmed themselves and continued with their work.

The 12'O clock surprise birthday party arrangements for Ashwin was going in full swing as he was returning by tomorrow night.

Sivaangi planned this Surprise for her dear husband as he was returning after 5 long months, and she wanted him to feel happy. 

While Pugazh, Rakshan, Sarath, Pavi,Vinayak, Sakthi, Mani, Baba Master were helping her with the decorations and stuff, Kani, Shaki ma aswell as Master were more than happy to be the chefs of the day.