One Love on a rainy day

I swear to sleep right away once I arrive in my bedroom. Who needs to wash themself after a long crazy day right? NO WAY. IT'S NOT ME. I WISH I CAN! But my body won't let me do that. I will stay up until all the dirt and dried sweat on my skin are gone. After feeling not clean, now almost my whole body felt so stiff. 10 hours on same chair, with a wide computer, designing, and other stuff, no wonder my neck felt so sore.

"See you in hours later, Sir." I jokingly waved my hand towards Mr. Han, the security staff who stood up next to the exit door. Exactly hours later I'll meet him. 

"Be careful. It was raining minutes ago!" He shouted with a hoarse throat. Too much cigarette, eh. 

Wait.

Raining.

Good. Raining on fall season night. Guess I'll freeze my body until-

"(Y/n)!" A tall man with black trousers, topped with a jeans jacket and hoodie inside, walked closer as his smile brighter than the sun on a summer day. My boyfriend, Gongchan stood in front of me with a red nose.

"Why are you still here?!?!" Hours ago I clearly texted him to not pick me up because I wasn't sure when will I go home. He must've waited for hours and from the soaked left arm of his jacket, the raindrops got him. Also his red nose, it must've been cold outside. 

"Because I Miss You." He said with a smile on his gorgeous face. Even after being soaked in heavy rain can't decrease the level of his charming face. "We haven't met for one whole month." Yap. Thanks for the crazy workload I have had since the end of this year is getting closer. 

Looking at his pitiful (beautiful) face, I gave up and lower my tone. "I am sorry for raising my voice. You must've felt cold right now."

"That's why I need your hug-"

Not even waiting for another second, I jumped into his embrace. My lovable boyfriend, with his kindness and everything about him, all the things that make me tired has gone with one touch.

"Wait!"He pushed me. 

"What?" Is he just broken the moment-

"My jacket is wet! I don't want you to feel cold-" I shook my head and then hug him again. Ignoring his nagging. "You might-"

"Shut up." I put my head on his wide chest. "I miss you too."

"I miss you even more." He said with a soft voice.