🅔︎🅧︎🅟︎🅘︎🅛︎🅞︎🅖︎🅤︎🅔︎ 🅣︎🅗︎🅡︎🅔︎🅔︎

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫.

"Wah nose nim is so cool..she's so so pretty!" Hyewon exclaimed as she's watching <street woman fighter>

"Chaeyeonie is pretty and cool too..." Eunbi came over and sit on Hyewon lap pouting.

"Why are you so focus on nose nim..? We're watching this show because of Chaeyeon isn't it..?" Eunbi mentally asked herself. She's doubting Hyewon right now although she trusted her with all her heart. She knows that her hamster is attracted to pretty girls and you gays know why? She search up on YouTube, WIZ*ONE even make a compilation of her hitting up and flirting with other pretty girls.

"Am I not pretty enough??" Eunbi accidentally speak up her thoughts to Hyewon that make the simping girl in shock.

"Wae? You're really pretty princess!! Who said you're ugly?! I'm going to fight them!" Hyewon caressed Eunbi face while looking at her beautiful eyes.

"Ehh did am I thinking that loud?" Eunbi scratches her nape while hyewon placing her head on her chest.

They stayed in that position for a while and suddenly hyewon phone is beeping.

Hyewon groaned but continues to pick up her phone. "Heol.." she exclaimed.

"Who's that? Is that minju she and chaewon wanted to invite us to the Halloween party but she haven't sent us the details yet." Eunbi got up from our bed and come to me. She looks at my phone and gives me a furious look.

The message
From @.nose_world
Hyewon let's meet up later call?
I'll be waiting!
Here's the address ~
IZ*TWO HYEMZE CAFE
See you there~!
yours nose❤️

"Heol... Nose nim message me!!! Arghhhh" Hyewon jump and run around OUR house.

"tsk her agian.." I mentally thought and slammed the door leaving her alone with 'her' nose nim.

"What's with Eunbi Unnie? The door will break you know!!" she shouted but there's no response.

"aish.." Hyewon was a bit annoyed by Eunbi attitude. She doesn't know why Eunbi is acting like that... Is she pregnant?? Probably not right?

After 5 hours...

"Nose nim thank you for taking me up for a date! I really enjoyed the day especially with you."Hyewon shyly confess making her pinkish cheek more red.

"I enjoyed today's date too hyewon! Hope we can have another date soon😉" Nose wink before she went to her pink Lamborghini and drove off.

Meanwhile

"Minju-yah where is hyewon..." Eunbi stared at the clock which is ticking her eyes are sleepy but she's still awake waiting for hyewon to come back.

"Eunbi Unnie! I told you to go to sleep stop waiting for her already! She had a new girl now." Minju stepped in the room wanting the girl(woman) in front of her to stop thinking about hyewon. She knew that this would happen one day since it's nothing new to hyewon.

" No.. I should wait for her. She'll come back to me."Eunbi used a tired and surely voice that makes minju went out of the room. Minju had enough with her stubbornness. Deep inside Eunbi wasn't sure that if hyewon will come back or not since she knew that hyewon can cheat on her if she's wants. Eunbi knew this all along since she even witnessed hyewon hitting up other women.

Eunbi decided to wait hyewon until she come back. She opened up spotify and played this song. <Alldaylong> by Dreamcatcher
(written by our charisma rabbit leader, JIU❤️)