Chapter 9 a valuable hint and brook flirts back

Important for the story:

'Thoughts' and texting
Singing
Pov change or scene change
*actions*

Chat names:

The elements:
Great white shark boy: Brook
Dad and depressed: Blake
Mom and tiredofeveryonesshit: Robin
Sunshine_girl: Dawn
Thecrazyshiper: Misty
Angry_dragon🐉: Phoenix

The bois:
Sleepyboi: Davis
Nature lover 🍃: Ash
Edgy depressed emo bitch: Fell
Sun_goddess: Abby
Keyblade master: Riku
Twinarmageddons: Sollux
Thelivinggrape: Michael
Burnt spaghetti: Ennard
Icyhot: Todoroki
Demonboy: Tom

On Monday

Brook arrived at school today and many people began to whisper about him, brook felt slightly awkward, they weren't talking bad about him now that he's revealed himself people suddenly like him 'I should've seen this coming' he thought to himself as he walked along the crowd. It took him a while to get to where he and his now large group of friends are. Brook sighed "god I didn't think people would be interested in me now good god a lot of people approached me" brook commented the other 6 sighed "yeah, some guys even approached me much to blake's furry" dawn responded, misty let out a sigh as well "how do you do it phoenix" misty asked, phoenix shrugged and said "I usually ignore it, not only that I'm feared by many" they didn't respond after that "well if we weren't popular before we are now" ash said jokingly, thankfully every chuckled "yeah, it's crazy" fell replyed. Everyone parted off after a while the gatter things from there lockers, brook opened his locker and saw an envelope, he took it out and opened it and read "what happened Friday was crazy, I'm sure you have you're suspicions as to who I am so I'm gonna describe my personality" brook blinked and continued reading "as my friends tell me I'm a funny and very patient guy, I also have a free-spirited personality, that's all I have today good luck ~ You're secret admirer ❤" brook smiled a free-spirited, funny yet very patient guy hu? That sounds an awful lot like ash' brook thought to himself he folded up the letter and put it in his bag and closed his locker. He walked to his class and even there many people approached him, some people wanted to ask him some questions, like "how did you bond with you're stone?" "Whats it like being an element?" "How did you're family feel?" Brook happily answered some of the questions but dodged others saying things like "that'll be revealed in the future" or "I'd rather not talk about it" some people were persistent but they let it go after brook gave them a death glare and sat down at his seat before class began.

Lunch time rolls around

Brook sighed 'man I can barely keep up today these people are really persistent' brook thought to himself, he walked outside and sat at a fountain 'even now I don't know how phoenix deals with it' brook again sighed "hey you alright" brook perked up "oh hey ash, no not really I can barely keep up with all these persistent people" he replyed, ash chuckled and sat down next to him "neither can I in all honesty" brook chuckled and sighed and looked up into the sky, after sometime he caught ash looking at him "yeah?" Brook asked confused, ash chuckled and said "sorry I just got lost looking at you're beautiful eyes again" brook slightly blushed "there not beautiful" brook responded, ash let out this gasp and said "oh yes they are they shine brighter than the sun" brook puffed his cheek, he looked around and said "you really think I'm that good looking" ash chuckled and said "brook if you were a parking ticket you'd have 'fine' written all over you" brook nearly spat out his water "hu? What? Ash" ash chuckled a little "what? It's true" brook looked away embarrassed "it's not" he replyed ash again chuckled "it really is" brook covered his face and let out an embarrassed muffled scream, ash had continued to flirt with him and brook just sat there 'what in the hell do I do flirt back? Uh- wait a minute..., no no bad idea bad idea....., maybe it wouldn't hurt to try.., good god here it goes' he thought to himself, brook waited for a perfect opportunity "you know I would take you somewhere the movies even, but they don't allow outside snacks" brook inhaled and exhaled "oh? Are you sure you're not one, maybe something sweet?" Ash stopped and said "Something sweet?" Brook snickered 'oh god here goes my attempt' "you sure you're ass is not made of sugar? Because it's looking really sweet" ash froze and blushed mad 'holy shit he flirted back' ash slightly gay panicked before composing himself, he smirked and said "hmm maybe, some call me bittersweet" ash replied "well those people are wrong" the two locked eyes before they chuckled, through the rest of lunch they chatted and flirted with each other, they didn't care what others thought as they passed by and heard there conversation and flirting (sorry if the bits of flirting was bad I'm not the best at flirting). Once the bell rung the two parted ways for there 6th class.

7 period

Brook sat in his chair reading his book and waiting for the teacher to begin the lecture, the teacher began soon after the bell rung. After a few minutes she said this "alright everyone I'm going to partner you up with somebody, and the two of you will work together to break down the text and write down important details" brook blinked 'oh god I hope I'm partnered up with someone nice or at least not persistent' brook thought to himself as he listened to the names being called, he tuned most of it out untill he heard "brook O'Halloran and Asher buckly" brook blinked 'Asher?' "Ma'am please just ash" brook turned his head to see who said that, yep it was ash he stood up along with everyone else to get to their assigned partners, ash pushed the dest next to brooks and sat down "you're full name is Asher?" Brook asked ash nodded fast "yeah but I preferred to be called ash yah know" brook thought about it and concluded "yeah ash does sound better" ash chuckled to which brook chuckled. The two work on the assignment and chatted on other topics. The two wrote stuff down and did there work, they finished rather early and spoke on other things "so you guys coming to Friday's club meeting" ash asked, brook perked up "yeah we will it's just last Friday was a hassle" ash chuckled "yeah I agree" the bell rung for kids to skidaddle from school, as ash stood up brook said "I'll turn our work in" ash nodded and say "ok, I'll text you later bye" and ash walked out. Brook packed his things and grabbed the papers and set them in the bin, he stopped 'hold up' he thought as he picked up the papers again. He removed his paper from the top and looked at ash's paper, his eyes widen a little, ash's hand writing was the same from his secret admirers letters 'holy shit I think I just got a valuable hint' he thought to himself before setting the papers down. He ran out of class and out of the school campus. Once he got home he ran to his room and grabbed the letters, he looked at them all 'it is the same handwriting' brook smiled, 'then my secret admirer is ash'

*Cries in the book is possibly almost over* yeah guys I think I've got like two chapters maybe three to go to finish this book but I am planning another one hopefully longer than this one I want to say thanks for being with this book since day one, anyways stay tuned when brook breaks thee news to the other's they try to encourage brook to talk to ash about it however brook is nervous and doesn't know who to exactly ask him if it is him, while this is going on the school hosts a school dance and any theme is allowed, and at some point the other catch brook and ash flirting....., with ash kabedoning brook against the wall stay tuned for Chapter 9 the upcoming dance but until then

Cat~con out