Rooftop(a little bit of both)

As her sobs started to fade and her blurry vision started to come to a close she was surprised to find a sudden sound disrupting her.

She headed to the balcony to find its origin and as if on cue another of those sounds was heard come from above. Her head faced upwards a dark smoke coming from the rooftop.

Preoccupied she hurriedly started heading to the hallway. Before opening the door, she stopped in her track and glimpse at the mirror in her desk taking a quick look at her face to make sure it wasn't apparent that she was just crying. Taking a quick last glance at her room before quietly closing the door.

Arriving short after at the stairs she started walk up them, as she got closer the sound started to become familiar, way too familiar. They were explosions, from her constantly angered classmate, Bakugo.

As she arrived at the rooftop she took one last breath before opening the door. She did it quietly hoping she wasn't noticed. A sudden explosion stunning her caused her to lose her grasp, making the door quickly shut in a loud bang.

He's surprised stare changes to me his eyes full of anger of, sadness. a little unusual. His face is glimmering an unnatural shine, it seems as if a liquid ran through it. Hard to distinguish if its sweat or tears. Red nose and flushed cheeks completed with red eyes.

My body relaxes falling into a worried stance was he crying I ran up to him. A face of confusion to be shown, He slightly backs up. I worriedly ask him a question the one he was clearly dreading "what are you doing up here!?" I ask worried, my voice slightly rising to emphasize my tone.

"I could ask the same about you?" he says cleverly crossing his arms.

I sigh and jokingly roll my eyes "well I heard you up here so I came to see what was happening." I copy his pose.

"Shit was I being loud?" he asks his smug face turning into a concerned one

My arms fall from their previous pose "Not really I guess because I was already awake so I heard you" trying to reassure him I say.

An awkward silence falls between the two.

"Oh yeah" I say suddenly remembering my previous question. "what are YOU doing here?" she says emphasizing the you and pointing her finger at him her low hand on laying on her hip.

"I was training..." he says a little too quickly not making eye contact with her.

"this late?" she says, raising her eyebrow not sure if that was the best way to spend an evening.

"Evil never sleeps so neither should heroes." He says still not maintaining eye contact playing with the bottle of water that was next to him.

"Bakugo... what is this really about?" She asks getting a little worried.

He tenses up.

I sit down on the floor next to him leaning against a wall.

His head perks up at the movement, his eyes lock with her features. Her dark brown eyes locked with the ceiling of stars above them. He looks up at the beautiful sight.

Feeling his body relax at the sight. The stars shone so much brighter this night. A breath that it seemed he had been holding released from his mouth.

As he relaxes she proceeds to move closer to him, taking a quick glance at him before laying her head on his shoulder, not braking eye contact with the stars. She quietly whispers into the night sky "You don't need to tell me..."

And with those words they fell into a comfortable silence as they both gaze at the beautiful little dots of light in the sky.

(Anyways thx for reading <3 im most likely only uploading when im free and in the mood for writing lol)