Heartbreak

It breaks my heart that Z and G broke up, because of her mother. I only wish happiness, love and strength to both of them as individuals and as a family.

The whole situation is so frustrating and I am so mad at yolanda, because of her Z & G's relationship has been hindered.

For those of you who don't know what happened or do not agree with its okay if you don't agree with me but everything yolanda has done is so shit.

Yolanda Hadid gave a statement herself to TMZ saying that zayn struck her.

Zayn has since taken out a statement of his own, completely denying it and wanting nothing more that protecting his daughter and wanting to work on healing the family.

So, you guys remember the time G came from fashion week in the middle without doing more shows so suddenly and we all wondered why.

While G was away for her work, yolanda came to their shared apartment with bodyguards inside to take khai away. Z was taking care of khai , though she came unannounced and did this.
They did have argument over it but for yolanda to come to public and accuse Z of something he didn't do is fucking crazy especially a physical assault.

Since G was not there Yolanda had the chance and she took it, because afterall who would G believe? Her own mother or Z? G has not taken any statement out.

Yolanda has always been shit to her own kids , and fitting them into toxic environment and diet culture. She has always been a control olanda was the one who leaked the fact that they both were having a baby without letting the actual parents make a decision because before her confirming they were all rumours.

She has also been the one who leaked khai's pictures and face which clearly both Z and G never wanted.

She has had medical threputic people come to their house to help Z from his anxiety because she thinks she's a fucking expert.
Z had been said telling G that though your mother wishes me well, all this is making my anxiety worse.

When Z &G got together her mother was said saying that "Gigi is at the peak of her career, her getting back with Zayn, I don't want any negative influence on my daughter. "

The whole situation is getting worse and worse, and now Z has retaining order from Yolanda and her security guard who Z allegedly hurt physically and verbally which I mind you none of them have proof for.

Z has also been dropped out of RCA but its not clear if it is due to this situation or not.

I honestly just want Z and G to work this out between themselves for the sake of their daughter. I have, do, and will always love them individually and as a couple and I will support them with whatever decision they make.

All I want is for their family to be whole, happy and content one regardless of what each of their family do or say.

I hope it all works out well and they privately sort it out as it should've been on the first place. ♡

It is also heartbreaking to see Zigi fans not respecting their decision of keeping khai private and spreading pictures of her face that photographers sell. Both on twitter and ig , have those people who shamelessly have been spreading them.

Don't forget to comment new updates/ conformations/ your opinion on the matter.

#ZigiAlways

LOVEZ YOU LOTZ