chapter 2

Sky's PoV

"Damien it's finished it's finished! Look at it! Is it good enough!?"

"It is perfect bae, just like that music video"

"You really think so!?!"

"Easy does it, it was great really"

"Do you think Mike saw it?"

"I sure hope not"

"What did you say?"

"Nothing nothing, let's bring this to our teacher"

I shook my head and smiled while taking the plate to our teacher.

"Ohh what do we have here? Is your dish finished?"

"Yes ma'am"

"It looks plain though"

"Oh yeah of course I almost forgot"

I grabbed my hot caramel sauce and poured it over the slightly big chocolate 'bomb', causing the chocolate to melt and an beautiful flower made of sugar gets in sight.

"It looks delicious, I love the idea of the simple outside and the beautiful flower in the inside, but what matters more than looks is taste"

I looked at Damien an he smiled while looking at the teacher that enjoyed the dish.

"Incredible, everything melts in your mouth till you find little pieces of nuts. I need to ask who had this perfect idea?"

"That should be this beautiful lady you made me partner up with"

I blushed ever so slightly and smiled.

"I once went to a restaurant with a good friend of mine we both took a variation of this as desert, it inspired me to make something like it with a bit of my own in it"

"So like the idea of an chocolate ball with something in it was their idea and you made so little changes in it"

"Yes indeed, but of course I asked if I could first"

"I bet they were proud"

"Yes they were"

"I'll think pf a good grade for you two, you can go now"

Damien and I nodded and walked away, when we got out of the door he layed an arm around me while walking further.

"Damien?"

"Did you say something Sky?"

"What? No it was your girlfriend that in fact has all the right to beat you up"

"Oh fuck"

He took his arm away and looked at the small yet beautiful girl that glared at him.

"Babe it's not what it looms like"

"Your screwed I'll go away, I have better thing to do anyways"

*meanwhile*

Mike's PoV

Gotta bring this to my teacher, will he like it? I sure hope so.

"Mike my boy! How's the dress going"

"To be honest I finished it, will you take a look at it?"

"Of course show me your master piece"

I gave my teacher the piece of clothing and sighed hoping it would be alright.

"This.is.amazing! It is perfect for her I bet it'll suit her as well!"