Chapter 22

*Sandro's Pov*

"Oh my, finally you're here Y/n" I heard mom said from behind.

I broke the hug between me and Y/n, I look at her and she has eyebag on her eyes. She's just looking behind me with her tired eyes. One thing caught my attention she smells like beer.

She smiled bitterly to my mom and dad then walked straight to our bedroom.

"She looks tired, manang pwede mo ba siyang icheck sa taas" dad said to the maid and the maid follows what my dad said.

"Sir nakainom po ata si Ma'am Y/n, amoy alak po kasi siya" the said that made the three of us looked at him.

"Sandro asikasuhin mo muna si Y/n, magpapahanda ako ng makakain niya" mom said.

I nodded at her and then walks towards our room.

"Aalis na ko dito!" I heard Y/n screamed from the inside.

I walked inside our room and there's a lot of clothes on the floor. I looked at Y/n who's grabbing all her clothes from our cabinet.

"Y/n stop" I said as I approached her and touches both of her shoulder.

I looked at the maid and tell her to leave us for a while. I have to talk to her.

"Y/n, I know you're mad at me—" I said but she cut me off.

"Alam mo naman pala eh. Tyaka bakit parang concern ka ngayon? Bakit di mo na lang ibahay yung malanding babae na yun dito? May balak ka hanapin ako para humingi ng tawad? Bakit takot kang masira ang pangalan mo? Di porket congressman ka dito magagawa mo kung anong gus—" I cut her off with a passionate kiss on her lips and wrapped my arms around her.

I broke the kiss and rest my head on her shoulder "I know you're mad at me, that's why... I.. I want you to be angry at me.. I want you to slap or punch me.. If you even want to kick my balls—" she cut me off with a slight kick near my lower member.

I'm just saying those words, why so sudden? Luckily, I dodged the kick.

"I do wanted to kick you, slap you, punch you and grabbed your hair at kaladkarin kKaAhh!" she said at pumiyok sa dulo. I can't help but to chuckled while looking at her, she's cute when she's mad "Anong nakakatawa ha?" she added.

"Nothing ma'am, but serious to what I've just said, you can hurt me physically, what ever you wanted to do to me. I'll accept it, I know to myself that I'm wrong, I'm willing to change myself for you, for our future baby" I said hugging her again tightly.

"No! I will file a divorce paper.." she said, I almost fainted, para akong sinaksak ng ilang beses sa heart "My mother suggested me that, siguro ito na yung gusto mo, tutal napilitan ka lang naman na pakasa—"

"No! Walang magdi-divorce" I said cutting her off "Let's talk about it please, I.. I don't want that divorce divorce na yan. I want to complete our family for our child's sake Y/n" I added keeps on hugging her.

"But you don't know my pain Sandro. Nung nangmakita ko tong kama natin, naaalala ko yung mga nakita ko nung nakaraang gabi, sobrang sakit Sandro, I thought na iba ka sa ibang lalaki pero nagkakamali lang pala ako. Kung masasaktan lang ako ng ganito dahil sayo mas minabuti ko ng di ka pakasalan sa totoo lang, buti pa si Simon" she said to me crying over my shoulder.

"I'm really really sorry Y/n, I'm really sorry. Sabihin mo lang lahat ng gusto mong sabihin sakin kahit murahin mo ko okay lang tatanggapin ko. I know it's all my fault but please, I'm begging for second chance Y/n please?" I replied and kneeled down in front of her, holding her hands. Looking at her crying full of tears, I deserved to be stabbed right now.

--------------------------

P. S. Sorry for wrong grammars.