Reincarnation as a horseman

Pov

I'm a simple gamer who likes games especially darksider all and every character is amazing ahhh if I could be like them to be a very strong warrior with many weapons and a lot of power and to destroy an entire army but it is not possible that it is just a thrilling game you can't put into practice ... but I would like that ..With something like that maybe I could attract girls ... I'm a weak hand when it comes to girls .. I tried to make a confession but I gave more in the bar and I don't know how to talk because I like it, yes, I better try to step aside so as not to make fun of myself as I did on other occasions.

y / n is out going to play new darksiders genesis newest

y / n: strong war and strife are a super strong team and I can see the strife in action as in the first games they are just war, fury, death, wait to see him in action but I am intrigued that he makes the team with war but it's still cool.

/ n passes by a manga store and sees a picture of a girl but not a simple one was an Efl in all its beauty .... Our protagonist has a weakness for Efl girls especially when he has the thing that with the girls in the manga would he could succeed but it's a pity he can't be real

 Our protagonist has a weakness for Efl girls especially when he has the thing that with the girls in the manga would he could succeed but it's a pity he can't be real

y / n mind: Princess Shere greewood ... wow she's beautiful ...

y / n wastes time entering and buys manga quickly and is happy that he can learn more about ia and is happy.

y / n: ok to take the game and then find out about Shera-chan .......

When our protagonist was ready to go home then .... everything was like a light in front of him and then everything turns black ... Yes he was hit by a car.

yn: brother what happened?

he looks around and sees only a kind of hall a throne there that is not occupied by anyone ...

yn: what I wanted you to read that manga before I died .. Now I have a regret that I didn't read ..

?: As expected, people are interesting

y / n: ..... Who said that?

then our protagonist saw someone on the throne

: welcome man

y / n: You are a god .. You are not a goddess

Goddess: Correct

Y / n: What happened to me?

goddess: Well, in other words, you died

y / n was on the ground when he received the information

The goddess was next to him for a moment and held his head to his chest and ate his head to calm him down.

y / n was surprised that no one has done this so far he is the first person and he preferred to stay longer

goddess: Do you feel better?

y / n: yes I'm a little better thanks

goddess: I know you had a bad life and I know you want someone to be with you and I will fulfill your wish

y / n: what wish will you fulfill for me?

goddess: I will reunite you in a new world and there you can be what you want

y / n: to be the hero?

the goddess nods and then rises and then a circle appears around him

n / t was excited that he didn't know how to be reincarnated

n / t: Wait what will you call me .. Please tell me what I will be in the next life?

goddess: Let's say you will be what you want to be and you will find the person you like ... take care Horeseman

y / n when he heard that name he thought of only one thing and the person he loved only that elf princess .....

And at that moment the goddess made her hand and the magic seal shines and disappears and the goddess is on the throne.

goddess: y / n my young friend you will have a minute adventure and I will look at you with joy

Everything around me is like a spinning circle but this is not a sky and it is a kind of vortex that I get lost in it without knowing something will happen but as that goddess said I will become what I always wanted to give big question where can I find the one destined. Where can it be and what struggles will await me now and in the future, many questions and only one answer that I will find out when the time comes.

Somewhere in the deserted place

Something falls from the air a silhouette in armor .. The impact with the ground was like a very big explosion and their consequence was only destruction ..

Everything around me is like a spinning circle but this is not a sky and it is a kind of vortex that I get lost in it without knowing something will happen but as that goddess said I will become what I always wanted to give big question where can I find the one destined. Where can it be and what struggles will await me now and in the future, many questions and only one answer that I will find out when the time comes.

Somewhere in the deserted place

Something falls from the air a silhouette in armor .. The impact with the ground was like a very big explosion and their consequence was only destruction ..

 The impact with the ground was like a very big explosion and their consequence was only destruction

(We start with war's armor)

Y / N: So what he said came true even though I'm a horseman and I like it .... (happiness inside). It's time to venture out and have fun and find Princess Shera and I pray she takes her have the same feelings for me as I have for you. I hope I do not fail as in the previous life (puts his hand on his head. that I will succeed !!!!!